By Foom Man
Hmm.... maybe. We haven't thought that far ahead yet. I know we'd be able to flesh the disc out with some of our other videos, so who knows. We'd likely send copies to a few of the other teams- maybe even give them out at conventions.
By Foom Man
Update time:

(This is a frame taken just as Pat blasts at an unsuspecting spook, hence the rather bright light source hitting Pat & the lack of blue lightning completely enveloping his stream. It looks pretty awesome in motion, but I chose this pic because Pat's wife claims he looks sexy in it)

Final running time: 16 minutes, 42 seconds.
We've been talking to some talented folks and should hopefully have some postes up within this week. I've spent a lot of time in post smoothing out the rough edges, sound and color wise. The entire movie will be slightly grainer than I was personally expecting, but I doubt many people will notice or care when they're finally watching.

Anyways, we're trying to get this puppy online ASAP. We've decided that we'll be premiering the movie on YouTube so everyone can watch it instantly via streaming. We'll also be hosting a few downloadable versions of the movie- one optimized for PS3/360 viewing (so you can park yourself on the couch to watch the movie) and one for iPod/PSP watching.

Thanks for sticking with us everyone.

-GBNH
By Foom Man
sietsema02 wrote:Looking forward to this . Hows it coming?
So far so good. We're just wrapping up the last effect shots now- something that took longer than expected due to Flim Fest requiring I take a month off the project.

We also had a setback with one of our ghosts a few weeks ago. We shot an entire special effects sequence using a ghost that we wound up just not being happy with, so Jon actually made a new puppet for the movie over a weekend.

Part of me wants to post more caps/production photos, but I feel we may be over-doing it for a 17 minute movie if we post any more. We are expecting to post a poster in the near future- and hopefully a release date with it.

Thank you so much for the interest. Seriously, people asking questions about the movie makes us even more psyched to finish the sucker.
By FunkPunkTwang
Dan AKA wrote:I somehow remember doing something with the spilled milk text... Like making it glow. I can't remember, but I do know I'm excited to see this. PUPPETS. f***. YES.
yeah you showed me how retarded I was and why I couldn't get the blue glow bright.

Seriously though, Big Kev has been showing me effect tests and he keeps fine tuning everything til it's perfect. You guys are going to be seriously impressed with Kevin's effect work no matter what you think of the story haha.
By sietsema02
From what i've seen and read here its gonna be gooood. The only way to muck it up is doin what eddie labron did with his Ghostbusters Gernerations and not release it. Keep up the good work guys this year is the year of ghostbuster fan films.
By Foom Man
Tonight I finished filming every shot the required ghost puppetry- now all I need to do is add those effects shots in and we're DONE.

DONEZO.
FINISHED.
READY.

TWO MONTHS LATER THAN ANTICIPATED!
After a handful of delays caused by a multitude of unforeseen circumstances (you know, running a movie festival, completely re-shooting an entire FX sequence) we can proudly proclaim that our fan film, Spilled Milk, will be up THIS WEEK.

Just in time for the Halloween season, we'll be hosting the video for download so franchises across the world can kick back and watch the 17 minute short on their Xbox 360/PS3/Divx compatible players. Of course, we'll have the video up uninterrupted on a partnered YouTube channel, so you'll be able to watch the flick on the super-universal platform, should you so desire to watch the movie on your computer.

It's been a long, long journey wrapping this. We hope you enjoy watching it as much as we did making it.

Look for it here and on our website this Thursday, October 7th.

:cool:
The movie's ETA is 3:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time (assuming we have no last-minute hiccups).

The 360/PS3 versions will be coming later in the evening or possibly tomorrow (Friday). The movie will have its YouTube premier ~3:30 on Thursday and I highly encourage you all to watch the 720p version!

If you're in a franchise we highly recommend you watch it with your fellow team members. Here's the last screen cap!

By MotherPussBucket
Foom, just watched it. Well done to you and your crew. I have a ton of FX questions for you. So I expect you to be hanging out in this thread for some time, my friend.
By GB Ty
OH

MY

GOD

I loved it, everything I expected and more. It's probably not a big deal to others, but I loved it when the GB theme was playing during the final fight. Also the puppets were great, the effects, everything was superb.

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]