This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By TKThor
Hello GB Fans!

Here's a good one. I haven't seen any topic on this particular piece of ghost busting gear. A good decade before Ray, Peter, Egon & Winston strapped on their packs to battle Gozer. There was another group of guys running around calling themselves ghost busters. Do the names Spenser, Tracy & Kong ring any bells? If not, they should!

Their primary weapon of choice was the Ghost Dematerializer!

Anybody out there ever built one?

If so, throw up some pics & plans!

Thanks
By ProtonCharger
i looked for those plans, and its really not worth going out of your way for. you could make your own.
By Zack
Kingpin wrote:
Zack wrote:True Ghostbusters Forum
Sore losers.
haha I know. It was the easiest way I could think to have it come up in a search without finding the url while I was at work.

http://trughostbusters.proboards.com/in ... =44&page=2

there it is. I was interested by this. I wanted to make a Ghost Pack but I fell out of it. I bought the fabric to do it and mocked up a construction paper idea but alas all the materials are still there.

VERY ROUGH IDEA with the black fabric, the red bag and some paper, had white fabric but never did anything.

stop laughing at me :lol:
By bradboss12
ok, I'm OLD enough to remember watching the Sid and Marty Kroft stuff like Signmund the Sea Monster, Wonderbug, and yes, the Ghostbusters. Larry Storch and Forrest Tucker were also in F-Troop, like and Abbott and Costello pair. The cartoon was loosly based on it (I think) but give me RGB any day. Dematerializer? Hmmmmm... Didn't they have an alarm clock thingie, too??
By Fuzzymath
I don't remember an alarm clock gag in the live action show. There were plenty of other prop gags and slapstick in the office, at the hardware store getting the message from Zero, in the graveyard on the way to the haunted house, then finally in the house, usually ending with the hallway door chase scene. Lastly, they'd whip out the Dematerializer and end it. Same format in every show. It was cool to an 8-yr old kid in pajamas with a big ass bowl of Cocoa Pebbles.

My heroes have always been Ghostbusters.
By Jeff Haas
It's always been obvious to me that this show was a way to do a live-action clone of "Scooby Doo." Investigate something spooky, get chased around a hallway, have lots of slapstick, with your giant animal buddy tagging along. Instead of a big dog, which would have been too obvious, they went for a guy in a gorilla suit (wearing a propellor beanie!)

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]