This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
Woah... those are fantastic. Incidentally, where have you been purchacing your diodes and resistors from? I'd like to get some accurate ones, especially for the daughter card.
Cheers Bob.

I got them all from Maplin. The resistors were just in a mixed bag that they sell for a few quid and the diodes were from the same place, I just showed the guy in the shop what i wanted and tolf him "find me the cheapest ones you have!"

Hehehe!
...and several week worth of patience while the nixies arrive from mother Russia! (I bought "IV Numertron" nixies I think... it was ages ago now!)

My best advice:

1) Get the resin kit first (you lucky dog, you get the daughter board with it now)
2) Get a cheap tape measure from pound-land for the clip on the daughter board!
3) Search for "curly guitar lead" on ebay for the wire (or just look up item number 250700137079 £5 delivered in the UK)
4) Dont buy any rubber grommets, I'll send you a bunch as a thanks for the n-filter mesh (PM me your address)
5) Nixies need shrink sleeving on the wires... again I have tons of the stuff so holla if you want it!?
6) Get yourself a drill bit as small as your drill chuck will take (probably 1 or 1.5mm) and mark out and PRE-DRILL all the holes for the resistors and transistors prior to painting. I can post my sketch of where I put each of the components if you'd like... but it is just a sketch.
7) Dont buy any resistors (as shown on my main gizmo)... I still have loads left over and they are yours if you want them, but you'll have to source your own transistors and bigger resistors for the DB. maplin is where I got mine from (there are 3 stores in Glasgow) but I have no idea about part numbers, sorry! (I might have one left over you can take in and show them?)
8) Spacing the holes for the grommets will be easier as Nicks new improved belt gizmo board promises to have additional fixing blocks for gluing the backet on (a luxury I didnt have so I had to shorten the bracket, thus putting the holes closer together...) precision drilling is still required and a good centre punch and pilot hole is the key along with the correct drill bit to suit the grommets (just slice one in half and measure if you dont have a , a mug of boiling water, a screw driver to ease the softened grommets in and asbestos fingers as those little things get HOT!!!) If the kid hasnt been revised by the time you buy it, make sure you stick a couple of blocks in place BEFORE you paint it.

Again I'll send/post all the details if you need them! Just let me know!

Edit:

Actually I just had a look in my "bits box" and I have enough parts for most of one gizmo... you'll still need to buy a few bits yourself but if you PM me your address I'll get this little care-package in the post to you tomorrow!

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]