This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
In 2006 I put together my first Vinz Clortho costume for halloween. I was never exactly happy with the undershirt, nor the colander

Well a couple of months ago i decided i was going to go to GenCon in Indy again this year and i wanted to do something different as i had done the tenth doctor at the last several cons i had attended. I happened to look up at the colander and i made my decision to upgrade.

I stripped the collander, used bluray references to add the components. This time all of the resistors are real. I could not get proper ceramic posts in time so i used white split loom. For the chin cup i just found a close enough. Right now the straps are taped as the glue i used began to fail at the con.

The costume itself features a new blue shirt i found at Khols a long time ago. And a zip up sweater i found last minute on ebay. While the zipper is incorrect, this is the closes i have come to finding a match.

At the con i had a blast. I was slightly worried itd be a bit too obscure, but as it turns out i got the best reactions i have ever gotten to a costume and well we all love when that happens. It helped that i played it up, stumbling about, and even got a passable imitation of a voice. All in all theres no way in heck that if my dragoncon plans go to fruition that i wont be bringing vinz along
Last edited by protokev on October 30th, 2018, 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By The Stiff
Lookin' good!

Your blue shirt is near perfect, and the orange one is better than you had before.

It's tricky finding vintage clothes that match perfectly items we saw on screen 27 years ago.

Good work on improving the colander too! :)
By aliencatx
Vinz was always the cool one, zuels a show off. Such a gozer pet.
Well done amigo, I think i was you in a vid at dragon con and you where shot on
By protokev
Thanks for the kind words.
I love portraying vinz. My new favorite con costume

Not my best impression of the day, but skip to about 5:50

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]