This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By Alex Wilcox
As I said back in August on my post about my Real Ghostbuster uniforms (http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... =4&t=26803), I intended to make my sister an actual Slimer costume for Halloween, as opposed to a t-shirt with a crappy transfer on it. Well, here it is!

The suit is essentially a big fabric sack filled with polyfill. The eyes and teeth are made of styrofoam held in place with fabric super glue and screws, the throat is felt with painted-on details, and the other facial features are stuffed fabric.

(Seen here with Ego's girlfriend, Tinkerbe-- I mean, "Makeoverus Lotsabucks"... yeah..)

(Seen here with Darth Maul)
maranzintosh liked this
By aliencatx
how awesome of you! youre one cool sibling. I would get her some black pants and maybe a green hat but thats only me.
She looks like shes having a blast.
The details are spot on and very well done, brovo. much better then the stupid store bought ones.
By CJay
I agree, you don't normally see Slimer costumes so well done...I might give this a go if I can convince any of my friends to dress up as Slimer (plus your sister is cool for even doing that!)
By Tommyc12
I was wondering if you would be interested in selling this or perhaps making one for sale? My wife & I are looking for a slimer costume for my 2yr old daughter & this one is so amazing! You did an awesome job!! Please get back to me. Thank you
By Kingpin
Tommyc12 wrote:I was wondering if you would be interested in selling this or perhaps making one for sale? My wife & I are looking for a slimer costume for my 2yr old daughter & this one is so amazing! You did an awesome job!! Please get back to me. Thank you
The original poster/costume owner hasn't visited this site in four years.
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

Both would be out of scale (Mattel too small, DST […]

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]