This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By goldenhawk
From this past Air and Scare, I think we needed a more in-your-face prop to amaze the kids. So here's the dancing toaster. It runs off rechargeable 12V batteries. It has four "legs" that are each controlled by a switch. I do need to add a catch pan in case we want to put slime in it to make it dance.
DSCF5352.JPG
DSCF5353.JPG
DSCF5354.JPG
By goldenhawk
DSCF5355.JPG
DSCF5356.JPG
DSCF5357.JPG
By goldenhawk
DSCF5358.JPG
DSCF5359.JPG
DSCF5360.JPG
I know it's nothing fancy like a proton pack or a trap that opens and closes, but it's not meant to be. It's made to be convincing enough for kids to believe that some slime can make a toaster dance right in front of their eyes. Now the trick would be how to hide the control box from plain sight.........
By goldenhawk
Demon Vice Commander wrote:Looks good; any chance of uploading a video of it dancing?
Thanks. I'll take a video of it and post it here shortly.
By ChapterMasterTu'Shan
That's pretty much exactly my setup, just with smaller pneumatic solenoids and the exact toaster. Not bad though.
By goldenhawk
ChapterMasterTu'Shan wrote:That's pretty much exactly my setup, just with smaller pneumatic solenoids and the exact toaster. Not bad though.
I did this on the small budget. The "legs" are 12V powered door lock actuators that are stuck to the inside walls of a gutted toaster.
By exo95er
That's pretty neat Neil! Good job, it'll be a hit with the kids and big kids who saw the movie as a kid.
By Lone__Gunman
I am extraordinarily late to the party, but I love this idea with my whole heart...if you get a chance, I sent you a PM asking questions about how I could recreate your efforts! :)
    Reboot Proton Pack build 2016

Hi Y'all! :) I am resurrecting this thread because[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I thought 6 inch was 6 inch.. I just looked the m[…]