This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By mikenelson1982
I made these plans a year ago and I wanted to get them done on autocad but I don't have it . So i am giving them to the community and maybe someone here will redo them on Cad. I made the plans by looking at pics from the movie for 4 months. I have learned a lot about the unit when i was studying the pics and movie. For one the door on the unit has french door ball bearings locking the door shut. So the handle Dan uses did nothing at all! he just had to pull the door open. I will make more postings about some of the other thing i have found but I would like to see what anyone else has noticed about the unit too. So here are my plans hope they help anyone who is trying to build one. Also I am not saying my plans are 100% right . But they are the most detailed plans ever posted here on GBFANS.

gbfan3569 liked this
By Mr.Spider
Wow, very thorough. Nice.

Thank you for posting these.

I always suspected the door handle did nothing.
By mikenelson1982
well you can see the silver ball bearings sticking out of the front of the door and in some of the stills you can see the plate they locked into because they painted them black and when they pulled the door down it would scrap the paint off. I wish i still had all the stills I had but my laptop crashed 6 months ago and i lost them all.
By Mr.Spider
Something I've noticed after going over these again.... the 3 button panel has a measurement of 3 1/2 on top, but at the bottom has a measurement of 4''
By Kingpin
I wouldn't hold your breaths, guys. Mike's dug himself into a bit of a hole with problems with his prop customers, and he's probably keeping himself scarce here (if we haven't actually banned him by this point).

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]