This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By Cory Levy
I recently had the opportunity to meet Dan Aykroyd at one of his Crystal Head Vodka, wine shop autograph sessions so I decided that I wanted something unique and stand-out to have him sign on top of a poster of the film. In the end I came up with a letter written by Dr. Stantz approving my crew as an official sub-division of the Ghostbusters franchise. Just figured it would be a neat little item to frame and display once I have my own franchise fully organized.

I could write about four pages worth describing what a treat it was to meet Dan and how spectacular it was to see the community out and about, but I'll spare us the reading and just say it was absolutely fantastic. Here's a picture of the letter without his signature as I'm at school and don't have the signed copy with me. I'll upload a scan of the signed one on the weekend. Hope everyone else enjoys!
And the text of the letter is below if it's hard to read on the picture:
This Post Contains Spoilers
By Cory Levy
Sorry I haven't been able to take a snap shot of the letter signed yet. It always slips my mind and I have it at home while I'm currently at school. Hopefully I'll remember to take a pic this weekend to finally display it in full glory.

And he did indeed sign it as Dr. Ray Stantz along with the initials to something that I could never figure out what it meant. It's like P.P.S. or something. Dunno myself.
Crazy1van liked this
By negativezach
I just recently made an approval letter as well, it's a mix of yours and the denial letter in the 4th volume of the comic that Janine sends to Ron Alexander. I love that you made this and it's so awesome that Dan signed it as Ray!
By Spengs
Within the last month I updated all of Ghostbusters International forms. I posted about this in the Franchise part of this forum. In recent years to add more of a personal touch I had a "approval" letter I made up which I use to send to fans.

With the last major update to GBI's Forms section I basically updated the Franchise Welcome Letter from West End Games Ghostbusters RPG.

If anyone is interested, here is the direct link: http://ghostbustersinternational.com/fo ... letter.png
Crazy1van liked this

Industrial Strength Velcor. Can hold 10 pounds eve[…]

Weathering your uniform?

I weathered my tru spec with various watered down […]

Complete Kit Options?

Wondering what options are out there for complete […]

I've also been working on the engineering uniform.[…]