This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By Spengler28
For this year in the Montréal ComicCon i wanted to find a cool way to display some slime. Then i remember that scene in GB2...

So i decided to replicate those device, ok my tape recorder isnt 100% the same but hes vintage enougt for doin the job

What you guys think?
Dan AKA, Kingpin, irricanian and 10 others liked this
By Vee
Wow! You know, I'm not usually one for props that have chip boards slapped on 'em, but this fits in the with the universe's aesthetic really really well! That's gonna be one heck of a display, man!
By Alex Newborn
Very nice idea!

Don't forget Ray's awesome 'electronic swimcap' that is attached to the slime at the beginning of the scene.

He even lays it on the table when he tells Egon about the bathtub trying to eat Dana and Oscar.

And just for the full 'fun photo opportunity' potential for the passersby, you could also make the second swimcap from the deleted scene.

Alex
Sutton621, SPJ liked this
By Donkey8012
I like everything about this EXCEPT for the use of the "intensify" and "activate" decals. As much time as you obviously spent on this project, it just seems a little lazy to reuse decals from the thrower. That being said, those stickers probably represent around 2% of the whole project. The rest of your work here looks awesome, in my opinion. Good work!
By Spengler28
Donkey yeah you're right. It wasnt so original but i did built it in a rush way cause our comic con is in few days and i have a lot of preparation to do XD I will modify it after the con to a more creative way! But i prefere see intensify and activate than headphone, Left and Right :)

For the helmet i did something real quick ill need to find a more accurate hood but after running all store the only thing i found was a baby hat LOL that i modified XD For this year it will do the job LOL

Im sexy and i know it!
Alex Newborn, Sutton621, SPJ liked this
By Spengler28
If im telling ill need to kill you!!!

Screw-on 7/8" rubber bumpers for furniture, glued with super glue, just drill a lil hole and insert the cable in, I drilled a 3/8 hole in the upper electrode and inserted all cable end in. then filled it with epoxy glue.

The one on the film should be a real cerebral helmet so ill do some research but for the importance of the props, mine done the job lol
SPJ liked this
By Spengler28
@ Jessy, seriously, for next year ill made the blue one and drill hole in the jar for insert air pump. That will be cool for made people participating. And it will be fun also, but i doubt having enuf time to built it in time, drilling glasses will need to be done carefully, i can't risk to broke em LOL
Sutton621 liked this
By XxEctOxX
this is awesome. great work and would be a fun gag at a fan table.

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]