This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By o0Ecto1A0o
Well after a very long time......It is finished, well almost... :-D
I had one of the worst holiday seasons to date, so I apologize for not uploading these pics sooner.
One day I hope to come across the silver book corners that I need, but for now I can take a break.Image

We, The Southland Ghostbusters, will be at Club Cosplay next Sunday Jan. 18th starting @ 1900 hrs. I will be bringing this to that event if you are in the L.A. Area and want to check it out. Here is the link to the event if you are interested.
https://www.facebook.com/ClubCosplayLA
Thanks to everyone for the support and help especially 910dohead!
By ladydragonqueen
Wow, that looks gorgeous. Must have totally been worth all the work! Would have loved to seen that in person, but the pictures will have to suffice for now. Really great job. What exactly needs to be finished on it? You mentioned that it's almost done, but not yet. What's left? So curious!
o0Ecto1A0o liked this
By o0Ecto1A0o
ladydragonqueen wrote:Wow, that looks gorgeous. Must have totally been worth all the work! Would have loved to seen that in person, but the pictures will have to suffice for now. Really great job. What exactly needs to be finished on it? You mentioned that it's almost done, but not yet. What's left? So curious!
Thank you so much! I need to find silver corner protectors that are period specific. That is all that is left. We have lots of events coming up, check out our site and we all hope you are able to come and check out the tobins!!

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

I missed out on the Haslab packs too. I am conside[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]