This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By Venky
kurisu7885 wrote:I would say MAttel should definitely turn this into a full on play set.

I agree, since they created something similar for one of their past Toy exhibits at a Con. unfortunately, the way the Ecto 1 pre order went, this is a merely a dream piece to see come to fruition.
ollidauss liked this
kurisu7885 wrote:I would say MAttel should definitely turn this into a full on play set.
Sheeeeee-it... we can't even get them to do another run of the Ghost Trap, which they already have all the molds for and tooling done. They are the worst example of Corporate stupidity. F*cktards.

If anyone cares, I did the numbers (on what Matty stands to make with a 'moderate-number' Trap re-issue). They stand to make only a few hundred thousand dollars if they re-issue the trap, but refuse to, based on the failure of the PKE re-issue... which is like comparing apples to tractor engine parts.
MadKidJedi wrote:
Sheeeeee-it... we can't even get them to do another run of the Ghost Trap, which they already have all the molds for and tooling done. They are the worst example of Corporate stupidity. F*cktards.

If anyone cares, I did the numbers (on what Matty stands to make with a 'moderate-number' Trap re-issue). They stand to make only a few hundred thousand dollars if they re-issue the trap, but refuse to, based on the failure of the PKE re-issue... which is like comparing apples to tractor engine parts.
I bought a PKE meter and I love it.

Eh, that's sad to hear, guess I'll have to build a ghost trap.
By MadKidJedi
kurisu7885 wrote:I bought a PKE meter and I love it.

Eh, that's sad to hear, guess I'll have to build a ghost trap.
Oh, yeah, I bought a PKE, too... and one of the 'second-run' ones, too. It's not the fault of the PKE... They obviously made either the same number as the first run, or close to it... and over-anticipated the demand of Run Two. And it's a great piece of gear... but NOT a "gear-necessity" like the Ghost Trap. EVERY 'Buster needs one (at least!), not every 'Buster needs or wants a PKE.

In my opinion, they issued it at a strange time, and most missed it, due to Mattycollector's piss-poor marketing/publicity. Now, they've got people who actually want one, who don't want to pay a 200-600% over-retail mark-up, and they refuse saying "the re-issue of the PKE was a failure". Yeah, maybe... for the reason I stated above. And because it, like the Ghost Trap, was on the secondary market for crazy prices. FOR THE EXACT SAME REASONS THEY'RE SAYING THEY DID A SECOND RUN OF THE PKE, THEY WON'T RE-ISSUE THE GHOST TRAP... how f*cking stupid is that??

SORRY... WE NOW RETURN YOU TO THE ORIGINAL SUBJECT MATTER OF THE THREAD...

Your diorama STILL rocks... and should be made by some toy company for us all.
By Donkey8012
Wow. Outstanding work sir! When can we expect to see a "marshmallow-covered" variant? :P
ollidauss liked this
By CaptCyan
A most beautiful rendition of the Temple. :nicejobyoudid: Nice job you're doing! The only way this could be more Epic is if it really were made out of Cheese. Hats off to you, Sir.
ollidauss wrote:... and no, ist not made from cheese...
ollidauss liked this
By julz
absolutely fantastic work! :cool:
ollidauss liked this
Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]

I ended up grabbing one of the 84 wands just t[…]

Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]