This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By PJCGB98
Since I am new to the site I will ask. Does anyone sell a Belt Gizmo completed? Thank you .
By Peterson
Maybe so. I know I've seen kits out there for the main board, with moving lights.

But, unless you're a stickler for 100% screen accuracy, the Gizmo is one of the easier props to put together IMO. This is a pic of my first one (not a great shot, but the best one I have handy):

Of course, I was lucky in that I had an old cordless phone laying around I could gut for a real circuit board for the main and daughterboards. I just got some fuses to use in place of the nixie tubes. Not remotely accurate, but it gets the job done.

Now I'm currently working on a GB2 Gizmo as well, lots of good info in this thread on that version: www.gbfans.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=37848
By Kingpin
There are unbuilt Belt Gizmo kits available, either a set of resin components (which would still need the various resistors and capacitors, as well as replica or genuine Nixie tubes), or there is a more complete (but still unassembled) component kit featuring real circuitboards.

Either way, it's a lot less common to see fully completed Belt Gizmos on sale, so if you want a completed one, you'll have to keep an eye on the Marketplace.

As for the resin one I mentioned, that's sold by Nick-a-tron and is excellent quality for the price. The set that has real circuit boards is sold by SpongFace, and is also excellent.
    Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]