This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By PJCGB98
Since I am new to the site I will ask. Does anyone sell a Belt Gizmo completed? Thank you .
By Peterson
Maybe so. I know I've seen kits out there for the main board, with moving lights.

But, unless you're a stickler for 100% screen accuracy, the Gizmo is one of the easier props to put together IMO. This is a pic of my first one (not a great shot, but the best one I have handy):

Of course, I was lucky in that I had an old cordless phone laying around I could gut for a real circuit board for the main and daughterboards. I just got some fuses to use in place of the nixie tubes. Not remotely accurate, but it gets the job done.

Now I'm currently working on a GB2 Gizmo as well, lots of good info in this thread on that version: www.gbfans.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=37848
By Kingpin
There are unbuilt Belt Gizmo kits available, either a set of resin components (which would still need the various resistors and capacitors, as well as replica or genuine Nixie tubes), or there is a more complete (but still unassembled) component kit featuring real circuitboards.

Either way, it's a lot less common to see fully completed Belt Gizmos on sale, so if you want a completed one, you'll have to keep an eye on the Marketplace.

As for the resin one I mentioned, that's sold by Nick-a-tron and is excellent quality for the price. The set that has real circuit boards is sold by SpongFace, and is also excellent.

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

Hey, anyone else playing this game? I want to find[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]