This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By JC Arkham
I have a Micronta 3001 on its way to me. I'm thinking about pulling a mold from this and making copies available. I'm not sure if I'm going to do this as a two part mold or hollow cast as I do have a rotocasting machine I can use. My question is, who would be interested? I'm not sure of the price point yet and I know some people would be in depending on price, but who would want to get a casting?
By JoeLuna33
This is a cool idea.......

but you need to meet the seller requirements before you can start interest in a potential parts run.
By Alex Newborn
Micronta's don't seem that hard to get, so they're not very expensive to buy (especially a broken one) and modify.

Now, if you were gonna do a Giga Meter kit, on the other hand...

Alex
By JC Arkham
I actually already do. My old moniker here is Agent J. I'm waiting for AJQuick to merge my info here.
JoeLuna33 wrote:This is a cool idea.......

but you need to meet the seller requirements before you can start interest in a potential parts run.
By JC Arkham
I would love to do a gigameter kit if I can get the parts. I only have the microphones right now.
Alex Newborn wrote:Micronta's don't seem that hard to get, so they're not very expensive to buy (especially a broken one) and modify.

Now, if you were gonna do a Giga Meter kit, on the other hand...

Alex
By Kingpin
JC Arkham wrote:I actually already do. My old moniker here is Agent J. I'm waiting for AJQuick to merge my info here.
JoeLuna33 wrote:This is a cool idea.......

Even if that is the case, you shouldn't be posting interest threads before the details have been merged, and outside of the correct forum which would be the Marketplace.

You'll be more than welcome to create a new topic for this project once your current account meets the requirements to sell here, but until then this topic will be kept locked.

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]