This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
Hi there ghostheads!

I have just updated the Paranormal Labs.'s website, with photos and a video, showing how to create the proton beam.

Check it out, accessing: http://www.paranormallabs.cjb.net/. Then, enter the site and choose "Dr. Venkman's Desk" option, on left menu.

At Dr. Venkman's Desk, choose Ghostbusters' Backstage. Finally you are there! 8)

And don't forget to comment it here and in our Guestbook!

Thanks!
By stephensj
you wanna tell me why the popup add has no buttons to close it, which makes it centered on my screen unable for me to look at anything or click anything less but the add?
By derail
That's a really cool tutorial! On an unrelated note, however I was browsing the site and noticed that the link to the Ecto-1 siren was broken :( . Didn't know if you knew that or were in the process of fixing it 8)
By TK-194
stephensj wrote: you wanna tell me why the popup add has no buttons to close it, which makes it centered on my screen unable for me to look at anything or click anything less but the add?

stephensj,

I guess you haven't noticed the detail in the add. See the image below:

This is the way you can close the ad.

This ad is added by the mask system (cjb.net) that I use. It is free so, need some adds like one popup, the screen ad you reported and the upper bar.

Sorry it bored you. Hope I could clarify it to you.

See'ya!
By TK-194
derail wrote: That's a really cool tutorial! On an unrelated note, however I was browsing the site and noticed that the link to the Ecto-1 siren was broken :( . Didn't know if you knew that or were in the process of fixing it 8)

Man, please, go back there and check it again. I guess it will work this time.

But, if you find any problem, please, just e-mail me at: vinicius.ayres@uol.com.br and I'll send it to you, via e-mail.

Thanks!
By stephensj
thnxk, yeah i went back atleast 4 times
waited half an hour and it worked sooo...i guess my effin puter if shitty.....its not news to me however
By rook3
Is the prptonpack video FX test still available? I tried downloading it like 6 times and received the "could not connect to server" error message every time.

Russ
By doctorwho_03
I'm watching the youtube link as I write. When it came up, I got blocked by the "may be inappropriate blah blah blah" page. I find that a bit odd unless more is going on in the video than you're telling us. :lol:

Edit: Just finished watching the video. Very, very cool.
Last edited by doctorwho_03 on October 24th, 2006, 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By TK-194
That's system's craziness :)

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

Hey, anyone else playing this game? I want to find[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]