This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By bobby80s
this is a secret project I had in the works. I finished my version of the real ghostbusters: Egon lab playset. 3-4 prototypes exist. The toy got cancelled with the rest of the line in early 1991. My version is slightly different but besides the slime stickers the rest are original scans from a real prototype owner. This was made out of glue, sheets of plexiglass, styrene and A-proxy putty. The playset works. Only function it doesn't have is the side button that drops the levitation function just the lever in the back that gets the up n down levitation job done.

click the link for video and photos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/89624946@N ... 630266199/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/89624946@ ... 630266199/

Last edited by Fritz on April 19th, 2015, 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed Youtube codes
As someone who works in the toy industry, I can GREATLY appreciate the workmanship, detail and love invested in this piece. VERY nicely done (almost didn't believe it till I saw the rough outs on your Flickr). Karma pts. for sure!
Thanks so much guys, and "TheMidnightParage" best compliment yet. Ever since i learned of some of the items that never got made, i always wanted one. And i'm one of those people with enough skills even its from trial and error, if i can find it or buy it....then screw it i'll make it myself.

None of the owners will sell their real prototype. understandable i sure as hell wouldn't but i still wanted it. so here you go guys I'm happy to help and give some pointers if anyone else wants to take on a project like this and make your own egon lab.

thanks again for the comments i love reading them all.
    Ecto Containment Unit

Hey sorry I never saw this…it’s just […]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]