This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By Heroic35
I bought this guy off eBay a few weeks ago. He's pretty easy to seek out and I know a few franchises have him. (I actually bought this guy finally because I saw that Ghostbusting 911 from MSP had one.)

It took a bit to get him from Florida to Minnesota and his sculpt was a bit off from the photos. He's made of foam and his arms are brittle. I relate him close to those 80s foam pumpkin halloween props.

The drool is pretty awesome but his paint job SUCKS. Flat lime green. Yuck.

With a bit of "Christmas green" acrylic paint and some Glow in the Dark acrylic paints, I decided to give him a detailed look. The first coat was the CG on heavy with wiping away excess so it filled in the cracks. Then I let him have a generous coat of GITD which I let fully dry over night. The next morning he looked as if he had a salt bath which led me to giving him another coating of the CG acrylic.

The paints mixed well and he does a pretty fantastic glow in the dark job. When the lights go off in the man cave, he does actually look great. I might have to get him a black light display now. Here are some photos of the process:

The original look:

First coat of Christmas Green:

Applied a little GITD paint in this close up:

And when the lights go out:

After day one of painting, this is the before and after:
Smeghead liked this
By goldenhawk
What brand of acrylic paint did you use? Very interested in the glow in the dark paint.

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]

I like the camo tint. This is the one tint I would[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]

New details https://i.imgur.com/0cWzlPm.jpeg […]