This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By hrdcordweeb
I've already posted some pics of my proton pistol in my pack build thread, but I have since made some improvements and I thought it should have its own place to shine. It began as just an old Craftsman drill.

Here is version 1 of the pistol. I couldn't find a good way to fit the barrel onto the drill so u cut a wooden dowel and fitted it to the drill spindle just so it would be ready for a local con.

After some time I got back to my project and found a metal spacer that fit perfectly in the barrel, so I tapped it to fit the spindle and now it looks way more realistic.

I also needed a better way to attach it to my belt so I took an old hammer holster I had laying around and attached the V-hook I bought from Franchesky a while back.

I was able to remove the bottom of the battery pack so it still clips back into the drill grip so it will be much easier to do things like change the battery and fiddle with wiring. I also added a rubber grommet so the hose doesn't look like it was just sloppily inserted into the pistol, like it was in version 1.

And here is my pistol firmly attached to my pistol belt!

I plan to add lights and everything once my next order arrives so there is still work to do. If you guys have any suggestions for modifications or any greebles I can add let me know what you think.
By Nicholszz
Probably one of the best ones I've seen.
Kylie pulled it off, and so do you!
Now you just need a er.... Housing of sorts for it to connect to.
It doesn't really match with the full pack.
By hrdcordweeb
Thanks for the kind words. It's still a work in progress so I'll keep adding things to make it looks more like it's really from the GB universe. In the comics there is a pack that is equipped with both a proton pistol and a standard thrower. That's what I'll end up with eventually once I can pick up a wand kit.

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]