This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By Morfeusoneiros
Supporting Member
Between my wife being out of town and my youngest having chicken poxs I didn't get to do much on my proton pack today.
Instead I made slime with / for the kids Image
Used the "TMNT ooze" recipe from "The King of Random" as my starting point.
Image Green and yellow food coloring.
Image Clear school glue.
Image Di-Sodium Tetraborate Decahydrate aka Borax.
And water.
Started out with 2 drops of green and 5 yellow but that came out a little to much on the yellow side. Added 2 more drops of green before adding the borax-mix.
ImageImageImage Think it came out okay. I'll try to make a pink moodslime variant next time. It's easy to mold and stretch. Doesn't stick your fingers and comes of easy.
But it sticks to surfaces, like a wall
ImageImage
You can stretch it out and make it ooze down the wall.
Still easy to remove and leaves no residue on surfaces or clothes (atleast not for the 10-15 minutes we played around with it.
It also lights-up nicely (here with a blue LED-light since I had on at hand)
Image If I want to make it permanent, the battery-pack fits in the lid

We had fun playing around with it today

I used:
1 dl water
1 bottle of glue (5 ounc)
Foodcoloring: 4 drops of green, 5 yellow
Mixed it up and added:
2,5 dl of water with 1/2 teaspoon Borax

Quick, easy and fun Image Image
By fearless-freak
i was watching one of the web seriesGhostbustin' 911's behind the scenes and there's a episode where the charcater fresh meat gets slimed and how they did it was by using slime green axe shower gel and an air compessor
By Morfeusoneiros
Supporting Member
i was watching one of the web seriesGhostbustin' 911's behind the scenes and there's a episode where the charcater fresh meat gets slimed and how they did it was by using slime green axe shower gel and an air compessor
Cool fact. Liquid soap does look like slime..
By Nicholszz
Yah, but you gotta shake it for bubbles, and it isn't the right consistency... In Jars... Is what I'm talking.
Yah, but you gotta shake it for bubbles, and it isn't the right consistency... In Jars... Is what I'm talking.
Slime-making is just another skill you need when making good props, and what works in movies seldom work over time or in real life...
But this slime has actually held up pretty good. It still moves and looks like slime even though if you take it out of the jar you can't handle it that much anymore without your fingers getting sticky...
Actual Ecto "Function"?

Well there is the Ectomobile Haynes manual :love:

There will be a special premiere event at Fort Mac[…]

Would be nice to announce the preorder-option in[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

Ghostbusters News just mentioned that Hasbro will […]