This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By Travis Burrell
Made something for my daughter and I to play with....okay I'm lying...for ME to play with. https://youtu.be/Zxk8yOkwDMw

The color isn't completely accurate but it's awesome to have.

I put a bunch of this stuff in a PB container to add to my suit to look like this....

I'm going to make a leather strap for around the container to wear it attached to one of the white key fobs.
RedWithEvil liked this
By RedWithEvil
GB2 SLIME?!?! Best Ghostbuster-related news I've heard all week. Very cool. You should post your recipe, I'm sure those who still have their toy firehouses would love to get oozy. Seems strong too, does it clean up easy?

RIP Glenn Frey
By Travis Burrell
Clean up is very easy and its great for my 5 year old. She loves to play with it.
Here is one recipe for two different types... I just used the borax and glue for the sturdier one for the kid. I would love to try the other recipe soon.
What You Need:
•Elmer's CLEAR GLUE
•Borax (find in the laundry detergent aisle of the store)
•Water
•Two bowls
•Food coloring (optional)

What You Do:
1.In one bowl mix 1/2 cup (4 oz) glue and 1/2 cup water. Add food coloring if you want colored slime.
2.In the other bowl, mix 1 teaspoon borax with 1 cup water until the borax is dissolved.
3.Add the glue mixture to the borax solution, stirring slowly.
4.The slime will begin to form immediately; stir as much as you can, then dig in and knead it with your hands until it gets less sticky. (No one makes slime without getting a little messy!) Don't worry about any leftover water in the bowl; just pour it out.

What Happened:

The glue has an ingredient called polyvinyl acetate, which is a liquid polymer. The borax links the polyvinyl acetate molecules to each other, creating one large, flexible polymer. This kind of slime will get stiffer and more like putty the more you play with it.

Store it in a plastic bag in the fridge, to keep it from growing mold.
Super Slime

This slime is similar to the one above, but creates a less rubbery and more transparent slime. This is the real gooey deal! (This slime is non-toxic, but still keep these chemicals away from unsupervised children and wash your hands after playing with the slime.)

What You Need:
•Polyvinyl alcohol (PVA)
•Borax
•Water
•Graduated cylinder or measuring cups and spoons
•Food coloring (optional)

What You Do:
1.Make a 4% solution of polyvinyl alcohol: Stir 1.5 teaspoons (approx. 4g) of PVA into 1/2 C (approx 100 ml) of water in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover the bowl and microwave for 1 minute, then stir. Microwave another 30 seconds and stir. Continue until all the PVA is dissolved. A slight film may have formed on top; you can remove that with a spoon. You can add food coloring if you want colored slime. Allow the solution to cool.
2.Make a 4% borax solution by stirring a little less than 2 teaspoons (approx. 4g) of Borax into 1/2 cup of water.
3.Pour the cooled PVA solution into a ziplock bag and add 2 teaspoons (10ml) of the borax solution.
4.Zip the bag and knead it until the chemicals are mixed into slime. Then scoop it out and play with it.

What Happened:

While water is a liquid made up of individual H2O molecules, polyvinyl alcohol is formed of long chains of connected molecules, making it a liquid polymer. (The term polymer comes from the words for "many parts.") The borax acts as a "cross-linker," linking the individual PVA chains to each other so they connect to form a blob of slime. It does this linking job when the borax molecules form hydrogen bonds with molecules present in the PVA chains. (The partial positive charge of hydrogen atoms attracts the partial negative charge of oxygen atoms.) Since hydrogen bonds are weak, they can break and reform as you play with the slime or let it ooze on a flat surface.

Your slime will last for a while if you seal it in a plastic bag and keep it in the fridge.
I haven't kept it in the fridge just in a cool dark cabinet. I might have to start keeping it in the fridge. lol.

DO NOT LEAVE IN SUN!!! IT WILL MELT TO A LIQUID!!! This happened with a previous slime I made at the science center. That may have had different chemicals in it.
Sav C liked this
By Ryan The Ghostbuster
Very cool! I have done a lot of experiments recently trying to get different thicknesses, looks, and effects for different purposes, I have to say I haven't checked how they age so this is interesting. Here is a fun application for my slime obsession I figured out, it as a bubbling jar of slime like from gb2, it also makes smoke filled bubbles like in GBATC, AND it reacts to emotions....well loud noises at least.... but it is still fun.
Travis Burrell liked this

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]