This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
I had a crack at building the arm band worn by Holtzmann in the new movie. This appears to control the Ghost trap wirelessly, and also the pistol holster built into her pack.

The one in the movie appears to have only two settings, and I wanted to make it a bit more exciting. It has a loading screen, which performs a series of checks while it is booting, then flashes to inform the trap is ready for use. As an extra perk I decided to add a "Who Ya Gonna Call?" animation to it as a kind-of screen saver. Anyway, have a gander, if you like it, give me a hell yeeeeaahhhh!!!

I'll consider commissions of them if anyone is interested in one. Contact me via Captivating Costumes

So here's the video of the functions, and I'll follow up with a few photos:

This is what I was aiming for...

Here's a few parts thrown in a pile.

A slightly neater pile with all the wiring complete:

The boot up screen

Trap ready screen:

The screen saver

...and hear it is being worn

For completion sake, I'll include this photo. I started out doing a really bad print out of some words with a blue LED behind it (I didn't have any green). I decided it looked pants, so wanted to build a fully functional one.

Cool photos from the promo we did for the Odeon in Worcester:
https://www.facebook.com/CaptivatingCos ... 6764591685
Last edited by MagicDanielle on July 23rd, 2016, 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nice, love it!

this one's my next project along with some proton grenades (although those will be a custom design as we're doing them a little bit more enclosed with less wires and no timer so not to scare people!)

So far started with the arm band. Tiger store has a fairly decent mobile phone/ipod arm band for £4 which we've used as a base (just needs a little length cutting from top and bottom) but the band itself is pretty close.

I like the camo tint. This is the one tint I would[…]

Also probably different release dates. USA: […]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]

New details https://i.imgur.com/0cWzlPm.jpeg […]