This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By SpenglerTrance
Hey guys! Egon and I cooked up a new piece of tech recently for transporting busters quickly and efficiently over walking distances. Since boots can be uncomfy and some packs weigh so much, why not have a personal transportation option for parades and such? Enter EctoWheel. For those unfamiliar, it is simply a OneWheel ectofied.

Onewheel site for more info:

https://onewheel.com/?gclid=Cj0KEQjw8pC ... Aotd8P8HAQ

Not a cheap piece of equipment but we're used to that around here. The goal was to Ectofy it and take it to SDCC. I succeeded. On top of the decor I added some small self-contained blue blinky LED's in the axle holes and it comes stock with front and rear lights that change color depending upon the direction of travel. So, lots of lights and I added a mp3 of the siren to my phone to play as I cruise. 24 minutes worth to be precise. I figured these were the best options for additional light and sound given such short notice. Then I'd cruise by people and blast them with 3 e-cigs worth of marshmallow smoke. People LOVED it. I rode it from the Sheraton in San Diego to Mass Hysteria at the Werewolf where I ran into some of you including Joe Luna. Was a really fun time BTW. Thanks Patrick Creel. Anyways, no night time video unfortunately but here's a daytime test vid and some day shots. I'll add a night time video later. It's too bad it's not practical for convention floors. I also obviously wouldn't recommend putting your pack at risk before thoroughly learning the device. Good seeing you guys at the Werewolf and SDCC!

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I thought 6 inch was 6 inch.. the mattel might be […]

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]