This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By LandoSystem
I picked up the NECA 1:1 Slimer a few weeks back and decided I wanted to build some sort of dynamic display for him.

There isn't a way to mount him on a pole like a mannequin without damaging him. I'd also be concerned he'd tip over and snap an arm or tooth.

He's soft foam so I don't think suspending him from the ceiling will be doable, and you'd probably have to punch a hole in his back for that.

I think he will need to be sturdy and on a sturdy base. Something like a box or a table will probably be needed.

Right now he's on a tub in a spare room.

Pringles can fits pretty well in his right hand.

I recently 3D printed a trap and added an ecig smoke kit.

I wanted to replicate the electrical discharge effect from when the trap is activated and shortly after a ghost is captured.

I used some flashing EL wire for that effect.

I purchased a cheap color changing LED spotlight from amazon to fit in a trap. It fits but needs to run from a wall outlet.

I used some more EL wire and I'm going to add a capture stream effect. I have more wire on the way and its just kind of draped on him here. I haven't finished making the crackling electricity effect for the red wire yet.

I'm going to adapt the trap effects to into a wearable suit for some live action GB demos for a local franchise.

I'll post more updates soon.
MonaLS, below_radar_00 liked this

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]