This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By ZedRage
Forgive me if this is in the wrong thread, but does anyone out there tinker with modern proton pack designs? I don't mean the 2016 version, but something that looks a little more 21st century. I'm thinking of designing something myself, but I still have to build my original movie pack first. Right now I'm just looking for ideas and inspiration.

When you think about it, Lithium Ion batteries, LED displays, wireless tech, things have advanced a great deal since the 80's technologically. I was disappointed in the steampunk look of the 2016 packs. I was thinking the new proton pack would be more of an update. Smaller power cell and cyclotron, fiber optic cables, etc. could be incorporated into a more 21st century-looking pack. And a lot of these components aren't expensive, either, so it would be totally believable that the current incarnations of Ghostbusters would be assembling these tools themselves from parts bought on eBay or the like.
By DarkSpectre
I've always assumed that the pack portion would look similar to the RGB design and be very minimal and streamlined. The thrower would also be close to the RGB but with the more glass laden barrel as opposed to the bullet tip
BigJakeOkc liked this
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]