This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By Ecto Scooter
I've just got a Lifeguard 2 from a buddy of mine and have been thinking of ways to actually get a use out of it besides looking good. So far I've thought of either somehow making it a portable power bank or a speaker for music and such. Has anyone done anything like this? I'm not much of an electrician so any diy ideas would be helpful. I'm open to any other ideas you guys might have too.
Here is what I did:

I call it the :
LifeGard II -Ultimate Storage Upgrade

A few modifications to make a bit of belt gear serve more purpose than to just look good.

If you're like me you may have noticed the little issue at busts of not being able to access your keys, money, stickers, business cards, tools, or balloons for the kids from the awkwardly placed pockets on the flight suit.

Don't get me wrong the flight suit is great but I can ether store stuff in my chest pockets and have square boobs, try to put stuff in my hard to access leg pockets, or try to fit stuff in that little arm pocket.Not the biggest hassle in the world, but annoying especially in a rush.

This little upgrade helps that issue, it maintains the integrity of to LifeGard by looking completely stock from the outside, but on the inside ample space to hold your necessities even a magnet to keep keys in place, and a lock for added security..

I have to do a new video on it as I have since also added lights to the Lifegard.

Also another member of my group The Circle City Ghostbusters made a very cool flask out of his check that out here:

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]