This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By Turbomini73
Reviving a long lost topic with little information. The L.I.S. Latent Image Sensor the gyro arc frame item that Venkman carries during the GB2 montage. I have searched the web and this forum for more information and found little to no results. I know cyland props has some limited information on his page and some pictures as well as a video that is damaged and shows not to much. Some people have already tackled this prop like irricanian, but I am looking to update the wiki page with more pics and information about this obscure but popular item. i have found the best pictures I have seen so far but i'm still trying to track down some answers on parts of the prop that people have said are found parts.... here are the pictures I have found

By Kingpin
It looks too big, and with the threaded hole too close to the edge to be similar to one of the side discs.

As for still being use, the above photos came from an auction listing of it. I'm unsure of if it sold or not, but it's likely if it was being sold off, it was deemed too recognisable to still be used as a prop.
Glenn Frederick liked this

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]