This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By RossMay
I made my child a Little Miss Stay Puft costume for her first Halloween.

I know there are printed shirts you can get for kids, but what I did was take standard blue and white pieces of felt. With some cutting on the blue piece you can get the sailor front right. I sewed what was needed back together.

You can see how the bib attaches with velcro. The cut in the bib is obvious if you're paying attention, but most people don't even notice.

I took a child's chef hat (you can buy them online for fairly cheap) and hot glued a blue "button" and red ribbon on, then hot glued two pieces of blue felt around the rim. I didn't bother with getting "STAY PUFT" written there.

Ernie Hudson called us a "beautiful family," and his wife Linda especially loved it!
Last edited by RossMay on October 16th, 2017, 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
By RossMay
Thanks, Noremon.

I'm finding the forum has a hard time working with dropbox for some reason. Pics were showing in previews and when I originally posted this, but you're right that later it wasn't showing the images. I've tried again, but imagine the images will revert to errors again. We'll see.
By RossMay
Happened again. Darndest thing, because images from dropbox (set to public view) DO work for an hour or more, but then the forum here turns it into an error. If anyone has any advice, please let me know. Or does everyone just use a different way to host images?
By RossMay
Trying this again with a different image hosting service. I made my child a Little Miss Stay Puft costume for her first Halloween.

I know there are printed shirts you can get for kids, but what I did was take standard blue and white pieces of felt. With some cutting on the blue piece you can get the sailor front right. I sewed what was needed back together.

You can see how the bib attaches with velcro. The cut in the bib is obvious if you're paying attention, but most people don't even notice.

I took a child's chef hat (you can buy them online for fairly cheap) and hot glued a blue "button" and red ribbon on, then hot glued two pieces of blue felt around the rim. I didn't bother with getting "STAY PUFT" written there.

Ernie Hudson called us a "beautiful family," and his wife Linda especially loved it!

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]