This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By Mvau50
Hey guys, first post, newbie user here. I am putting together a suit and it's at 99%. The one parts I'm lacking is the belt gizmo, and I'd prefer it to be as screen-accurate as possible and with lights (the cool ones I've seen have lights, though I don't think that's screen accurate :) ). Looking to see if anyone can build me one and I will pay? I'm not particularly good with my hands with electronics. I heard SpongeFace may be able to help?

Thanks!
By chris8414
Hello, I have messaged SpongeFace on eBay, as he has some pretty good looking belt gizmos on there, but the only problem is he does not construct them. He says he does not have the time. So I am also looking for someone to construct mine. I will keep you posted. Have a good one!
By greg883
The unassembled kit is $140. You're only playing $60 for labor AND he's throwing in a holster!

$200 and its yours? Go for it!

I just built the GB1 kit and I would have to charge a lot for the time and effort. It's a fantastic product - I'll post real soon - but to capture that level of detail and accuracy, it takes time to put it together.
By icetukker
twmedford23 wrote: July 31st, 2018, 4:54 pm There is a GB2 belt gizmo on Ebay for $200. It's a Spongeface kit already assembled. Hard to beat at that price.
Dang!

That is a good price. Wish I had that kind of dough . . . All my is spent on kids bills :( - Good luck with the sale and the lucky owner who's going to get it.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]