This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
"Yeah, well, here's your next month's cover of GQ. Check out the aura on this sucker!"

One thing I always thought was cool about the Vigo painting was the possession Ray and Egon uncovered in the dark room. I always wanted copies of those photos, but it seems most people were more interested in the painting itself, thus, the prints from the dark room never seem to get much love.

Well, my want for them finally crossed that old line of "Screw it. I'll make them myself." I made these as 11x14's based on the knowledge that the original prop prints were that size. They're in 600dpi, so printing them at 100% will give you 1:1 scale photos.

I tried to get them as close to what is seen on screen. That meant even reproducing the lens distortion, focus (or slight lack of) and POV skewing from Peter's slight upward angle shooting with the camera.

Since Kirliean photography is a real thing, I always theorized that the globuscope Ray was using when Pete was taking the photos may be a way of giving latent PKE signatures a "boost." Once, the painting was charged, Pete snaps the photos, and Ray and Egon run the prints through the spectronalizer at gradually higher settings, coupled with the globuscope charge, and the possession becomes more apparent.

Enjoy.:angryvigo:

Those are awesome!

Can you post them separately instead of in a collage?
JTysonLambert wrote: October 4th, 2018, 2:25 am I always theorized that the globuscope Ray was using when Pete was taking the photos may be a way of giving latent PKE signatures a "boost." Once, the painting was charged, Pete snaps the photos, and Ray and Egon run the prints through the spectronalizer at gradually higher settings, coupled with the globuscope charge, and the possession becomes more apparent.

Enjoy.:angryvigo:

That's brilliant. It makes perfect sense as to the operation of the globuscope and what Ray does with it.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]