This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
So I've been wanting to expand my whole gb setup and am going to start with the kud meter.

I was looking through ebay and managed to grab a micronta detector pretty cheap. Only 15 bucks and it supposedly still works.

Unfortunately I couldn't get the correct 3001 model (could only find one of those and they wanted$125 for it) and had to settle for the 3002 model.

The only difference I could see on it was a red button on the handle. I was wondering if anybody knew if there were any other differences or any other reason that the 3002 wouldn't be a good substitute.

Any info would be appreciated, thanks.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

I know you already bought one but check out these sold listings for the 3001 https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R ... Complete=1 perhaps using the average price you can make an offer on the accurate one.

I mean if you are really worried about accuracy its worth a try.
Guess I should have been more patient. I was looking over just the last couple of days and only found the one but quite a few 3002's. I wanted to get it done for this Halloween so I just went with the 3002.

I'm not too concerned about accuracy considering how hard it is to find that potato masher. I was mostly wondering if there was any significant differences between models that I couldn't see in the picture I had.

Thanks for suggestion though. My brother also wants one so I'll be keeping an eye out.

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]