This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By Radar
What do you guys (and girls?) use for grips on your neutrona wands? I've got some large ergonomic bike grips that I think I can modify to look the part on my wand, but I'd like a little input from everyone else. I'd buy a pair from propfan but I'm working on a VERY tight budget (read: $0) and seeing as how I'm among a group of very crafty folks, I'd love to hear about some alternatives.
By christphern
Well, there are a few options, really.

I've carved mine from solid blocks of Balsa, available at Hobby Lobby, for around $6 a brick (enough to make 4 grips, if I'm not mistaken). I've even considered making them from the bottle of Axe body wash, as it's similar in size and shape.

Others have made them from pieces of interlocking plastic cut to shape, and then filled in with Sculpey. I would think Bondo would work just fine, instead. Some have also made them from Gum-Out bottles, as well. It's a cleaner for car engines, or something. It's suggested in Norm's plans.

Really, just use whatever you think will achieve the best result. The above listed methods can each be done for around 10-20 dollars, and yield a reasonably accurate grip when finished.

Chris
By Ecto96
Either that or you could buy a block of styrofoam, it's cheap as hell and you can use sandpaper to shape it. Then use a hardener which is pretty easy to find, or bondo, to make it have a good solid shape, or just leave it as the foam so it's comfy.
By Funkzilla
Ecto96 wrote: Either that or you could buy a block of styrofoam, it's cheap as hell and you can use sandpaper to shape it. Then use a hardener which is pretty easy to find, or bondo, to make it have a good solid shape, or just leave it as the foam so it's comfy.

Careful, unless you're using high density foam, Bondo will melt through regular styrofoam.

-Eric
By Ecto96
Come to think of it, so will most paints. You can use some of that insulating foam and glue it together into a block, and it holds up to paint quite well.
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]