This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By Dr. Ray Stantz
This is just a prototype, I really hope to be doing a better one sometime here soon. Otherwise, here is my bag o' Stay Puft Marshmallows.

Had to make up A LOT. Tried to find the actually Stay Puft logo that floated around the net a while back, and even went on sale as a sticker on ebay some time ago. I did what I could, and it otherwise looks cool on my bookshelf next to the Neca Stay Puft and Polar Lights Ecto.
By Jeff Haas
The only comment I have is that I don't think they would have been 15 cents a bag in the 1980's. They're two bucks a bag now. I'm not sure what they'd be back then, but try 49 cents.
By jettajeffro
I believe the styling and the .15 cent price was to be a nod back to the 50's when that kind of price and mascots were very common. Who can forget the dancing cigarette boxes.
By Dr. Ray Stantz
Why yes it is. In all honesty, not to knock this logo's creator, just feel some sort of satisfactoy at the same time having created my own. Almost glad I couldn't find it.
By GhostGuy
"The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man is a fictional character in the movie Ghostbusters and the animated series The Real Ghostbusters. He was the cartoon mascot of the fictitious Stay Puft marshmallow corporation."

:O

I always thought Stay-Puft marshmallows were real! I could have sworn I've seen bags of them!
By Zack
Joe Medjuck on the original movie commentary seemed to remember that they eventually did make a brand with him on it and on recent RGB DVD set, he corrects himself saying he was surprised they never did. :walterpeck:
By jettajeffro
I swear I remember marshmallow bags with Stay-Puft on them in the store, but another brand just doing a promotion. I may have just been imaginging things even way back then.
By abritinthebay
there is a budget brand available here called [somename] "stay-puffed" where the stay-puffed is in BIG letters.

That's probably what you are remembering.
By Busterchris
abritinthebay wrote:there is a budget brand available here called [somename] "stay-puffed" where the stay-puffed is in BIG letters.

That's probably what you are remembering.

Thats It!
By gbfan1980
Dr. Ray Stantz wrote:This is just a prototype, I really hope to be doing a better one sometime here soon. Otherwise, here is my bag o' Stay Puft Marshmallows.

Had to make up A LOT. Tried to find the actually Stay Puft logo that floated around the net a while back, and even went on sale as a sticker on ebay some time ago. I did what I could, and it otherwise looks cool on my bookshelf next to the Neca Stay Puft and Polar Lights Ecto.
Do you have the template for the back of the marshmallow bag?
By Kingpin
It's only been two days between you posting the original request and now, some people don't or aren't able to visit the forum every day, so give him a little time to respond.
    Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]

To repost what I said in the other thread: I don'[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

Hey everybody, this is my first post so let me kno[…]

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]