Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
J10kmn wrote:
Sayscalled wrote:I was however, confused. What was Jillian so upset over the guys breaking? What did they use to build the mobile ECU?
This Post Contains Spoilers
EDITED: Since its technically a spoiler.
Thank you! It makes sense now :)
mrmichaelt wrote: It's why I was hoping they'd one day spin off a companion comic that deals with the case of the day and a smaller cast headed by some like Tristan Jones.
Pretty much exactly what I want to do. Ghostbusters is still the only thing I'd drop everything to work on properly.
Probably won't happen, but I can dream...
*NormalGamer*, mrmichaelt, robbritton and 2 others liked this
101 ISSUE #5

Main Story
Ghostbusters 101 Class Notes
Easter Eggs so Far
TristanJones wrote:Probably won't happen, but I can dream...
You're not the only one doing so. ;)
Last edited by mrmichaelt on August 3rd, 2017, 12:57 am, edited 8 times in total.
Among the Page 1, panel 1 beer taps I can identify are
TristanJones wrote:
mrmichaelt wrote: It's why I was hoping they'd one day spin off a companion comic that deals with the case of the day and a smaller cast headed by some like Tristan Jones.
Pretty much exactly what I want to do. Ghostbusters is still the only thing I'd drop everything to work on properly.
Probably won't happen, but I can dream...
Man so many depictions of StayPuft try for sinister but then end up missing his character so wide of the mark, this however is perfect. Love it!

What would be awesome for an offshoot comic would be a jump about in time periods without being always tied to the main characters. I'd love to see the universe fleshed out even more by delving into some of Shandors era or even Vigo. Really play up on the mystic side of things. Could be tonally completely different to the regular comics with a real creepy vibe. I mean come on who wouldn't want to see more of Vigo in his prime. I'm thinking something along similar lines to BPRD/Hellboy
JurorNo.2 wrote:Absolutely adored Abby and Erin's conversation this issue!
Totally agree
JurorNo.2 liked this
Lee FW wrote:
Totally agree
Now I definitely want to find a moment to say this to a friend, lol.
JurorNo.2, *NormalGamer*, Alphagaia and 1 others liked this
robbritton wrote:Among the Page 1, panel 1 beer taps I can identify are
JurorNo.2 wrote:
Yessssss, they finally responded! I can click on the spoilers now!

Awesome comic, only thing I found odd is the
If that's the case, why use beams at all?
Alphagaia wrote:Yessssss, they finally responded! I can click on the spoilers now!

Awesome comic, only thing I found odd is the
If that's the case, why use beams at all?
Alphagaia liked this
mrmichaelt wrote:
robbritton wrote:Among the Page 1, panel 1 beer taps I can identify are
JurorNo.2 wrote:
The beer tap with
Last edited by robbritton on July 28th, 2017, 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
robbritton wrote:The beer tap with
Thanks, I had to put that panel under the magnifying lens to see it. ;)
JTysonLambert wrote:Campfire Stay Puft Marshmallows had green Slimer shapes.]
Thanks!
robbritton liked this
Devilmanozzy found a few more eggs in 101 #5
Few more I found
Last edited by mrmichaelt on August 3rd, 2017, 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
mrmichaelt wrote:July sales are in and Ghostbusters 101 #5 did 5713 in sales units, a modest bump up from last issue, #4 did 5418. (271 on chart).
http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicss ... 17-07.html
Cool; a nice improvement after a few dips from the previous 3 issues apart from GB101 #1's strong debut. Things are looking up and are back on track. ^_^
mrmichaelt, robbritton liked this
Cannot wait to see what happens, in issue #6 these panels gave me a very positive feeling. Love the callback to the Kenner RGB toys. Also I am very excited for the second GB/TMNT crossover story coming in November. It sounds really interesting to have The Ghostbusters visit the Turtles dimension.
*NormalGamer* liked this
Peter Venkman Jr. wrote:Cannot wait to see what happens, in issue #6 these panels gave me a very positive feeling. Love the callback to the Kenner RGB toys. Also I am very excited for the second GB/TMNT crossover story coming in November. It sounds really interesting to have The Ghostbusters visit the Turtles dimension.

Yeah I get goose pimply when I think about it. I wonder how it will play out. My guess is that the Turtles get taken and it is ultimately Casey and April that access the dimensional portal to get the Ghostbusters help. It's only speculation, but I can totally see it happening. :):):) The first adventure was great. It will be fun to see how the Ghostbusters fair in the turtles world. From the stories description they won't be just jumping into the turtles world, but there will be an actual chase through dimensions. If that is indeed accurate I can't wait to see where they will go what unfolds. :):):)
*NormalGamer* liked this
philmorgan81 wrote:Ah man it looks like it has been removed. What did it show? :)
Luis must have posted it by mistake because he posted a bunch from International #11 to 101. Page 14 was the Ghostbusters do
Cross-Rip hardcover has been pushed back to October 11 and the 101 trade paperback has been pushed back to December 20.
philmorgan81 liked this

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]