Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
Solicit for Crossing Over #7
Several teams of Ghostbusters from across the multiverse have just about pulled off a very difficult task-tracking down and recapturing all the ghosts that had escaped from the containment unit. Crisis averted, right? They wish. In this issue, the Ghostbusters of many worlds come face-to-face with the goddess of chaos herself. TIAMAT HAS RETURNED!
It is tentatively set for September 26.
https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/JUL180833
*NormalGamer* liked this
This Post Contains Spoilers
It will be interesting to see. I am still extatic that IDW has more stories planned post Crossing Over. :):):)
philmorgan81 wrote: June 20th, 2018, 4:23 pm
Like the endings to the EGB episodes? I don't think so -- what's done is done, imo. I think the real gut punch to Winston was not the short term, the nature of the sacrifice - wiping out memories from everyone, but probably the long term - the fear he might have that even though he can start over with Tiyah - there's always the chance of another threat he can't stop that could do harm to her again.
philmorgan81 wrote: June 20th, 2018, 4:23 pmIt will be interesting to see. I am still extatic that IDW has more stories planned post Crossing Over. :):):)
I still got some hope that this year will be the year for the Krampus story Dan wants to do. Perhaps in a Christmas Annual.
HauntedWallflower wrote: June 21st, 2018, 5:33 pm *jaw drop* Looks like Egon's not gonna avoid talking about the small matter of Aibell resurrecting him any longer.
Yeah, had a feeling the discussion with Donatello was just the start.

I can't help but wonder if Death is one of those "predators" that the "Dana Spirit Guide" was alluding to.
mrmichaelt wrote: June 21st, 2018, 5:47 pmYeah, had a feeling the discussion with Donatello was just the start.

I can't help but wonder if Death is one of those "predators" that the "Dana Spirit Guide" was alluding to.
Perhaps Tiamat is pointing Death at Egon and Louis at Janine and her Buster team. If anything, Tiamat is the main predator.
mrmichaelt liked this
mrmichaelt wrote: June 21st, 2018, 6:19 pm
HauntedWallflower wrote: June 21st, 2018, 6:06 pmPerhaps Tiamat is pointing Death at Egon and Louis at Janine and her Buster team. If anything, Tiamat is the main predator.
Hmm. I wonder if Death has the power can take out Tiamat... or he can just take Ron instead of Egon. :P
I was wondering the same thing. Death managed to get trapped in a backpack, so if I had to guess Tiamat probably trumps Death in raw power, but you still don't want to be on the wrong side of either entity LOL!

Now we have Tiamat, Escaped Spirits from the Containment Unit, and now Death itself. Wow again it is a good thing that there are so many Ghostbusters on call right now.
Again there are so many directions this can go. :):):)
mrmichaelt wrote: June 21st, 2018, 6:19 pmHmm. I wonder if Death has the power can take out Tiamat... or he can just take Ron instead of Egon. :P
Yes please for that last statement, I hate that guy :-D Of course, in Sumerian mythology, the only guy to take out Tiamat was a god called Marduk, who was also prophesied to return to Babylon in the reign of a messianic king. Some sources say it was a Pazuzu demon though. Also, wasn't there a sketch of Egon facing down Death on the IDW Ghostheads Facebook page (Friend showed me)?
HauntedWallflower wrote: June 22nd, 2018, 12:44 am Yes please for that last statement, I hate that guy :-D Of course, in Sumerian mythology, the only guy to take out Tiamat was a god called Marduk, who was also prophesied to return to Babylon in the reign of a messianic king. Some sources say it was a Pazuzu demon though. Also, wasn't there a sketch of Egon facing down Death on the IDW Ghostheads Facebook page (Friend showed me)?
Correct, the rough WIP of Egon and Death was posted on Ghostheads around April 20th. Egon's back was to us and he was looking up at Death, hovering in mid-air, and to the left of them was -- something like a window or a prison. Can't see how his P.K.E. Meter wouldn't melt trying to get a reading on Death, lol.

Correct. We got that little cameo of Marduk during Mass Hysteria and that will be it for now because on Ghostheads, Erik also denied Marduk will appear (when the Tiamat trading card was posted I think, it came up in the reply section).
HauntedWallflower liked this
philmorgan81 wrote: June 21st, 2018, 7:21 pm
mrmichaelt wrote: June 21st, 2018, 6:19 pm Hmm. I wonder if Death has the power can take out Tiamat... or he can just take Ron instead of Egon. :P
I was wondering the same thing. Death managed to get trapped in a backpack, so if I had to guess Tiamat probably trumps Death in raw power, but you still don't want to be on the wrong side of either entity LOL!

Now we have Tiamat, Escaped Spirits from the Containment Unit, and now Death itself. Wow again it is a good thing that there are so many Ghostbusters on call right now.
Again there are so many directions this can go. :):):)
What if Death is on the GBs side??
Though back to groschopf said about Death. That would be bad... as the initial problem was those ghosts escaped too fast for the unit to be re-calibrated. If Death took every single entity out of the unit, I'm afraid to speculate what kind of explosion that would create. Probably take out the East Coast.
Sayscalled wrote: June 23rd, 2018, 10:54 pmMy bad...lol.
No worries. I probably jinxed it for implying you might have jinxed it. lol.
Sayscalled liked this
HauntedWallflower wrote: June 26th, 2018, 4:45 pmVTC #37 is The Headless Horseman.
From noticing the card, this is the 'prime' version of the Headless Horseman and not the RGB version who looks more like a motorcyclist; the former being true to the folklore visually.
*NormalGamer* wrote: June 26th, 2018, 5:18 pmFrom noticing the card, this is the 'prime' version of the Headless Horseman and not the RGB version who looks more like a motorcyclist; the former being true to the folklore visually.
Yes, I think it's one of the escaped ghosts they go after in #4. One of the loglines mentioned him appearing in a brewery.

EDIT: It was #5's logline. Rather interesting that the team with Egon on it encounters two entities associated with harbingers/representatives of death.

And the Horseman haunting all of Westchester County was previously mentioned on page 32 in Insight's Tobin's Spirit Guide in the Elemental Spirits page.
mrmichaelt wrote: June 28th, 2018, 4:43 pmVTC #38 is the Ghostbusters 101 Cadets.
Looks like I was right that they would get a featured card. ^_^
*NormalGamer* wrote: June 28th, 2018, 4:53 pmLooks like I was right that they would get a featured card. ^_^
Yep, since they appeared in #3. But I doubt they will have solo cards. It's feeling like 50 total trading cards will be barely enough or some will be stiffed a card like the Stylized Video Game team or the Tokyo ESP one.

EDIT: Crossing Over #5 pushed from July 25 to August 1.
From reading the first few pages, the really 'do' look like they're in a comic strip, alright, as bridget mentioned; that's explains where they are now in the dimension they're in.
Last edited by *NormalGamer* on June 29th, 2018, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whoops, pasted the wrong link there. heh.

I still got no clue what comic strip that is, lol. groan.

That brewery name, lol.
I bet Luis loved the black and white idea for that dimension. heh.
*NormalGamer* liked this
Proton Props UK

Information on the "prize draw" […]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]