Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
mrmichaelt wrote: March 28th, 2018, 7:24 amI agree, I think it's the Stylized versions of The Video Game plus like the Slimer! GBs, the Stylized GBs were in a portal in Get Real, too and the 11-W matches Burnham's wordplay like 68-R.
Well then, I can only guess that since they mentioned the Wii-verse GBs this soon, we can expect them to be Thursday's (Also known as Friday, curse my location) card. If not Thursday, then some other time.

I'd been trying to figure out what the Q means in QGB aka 68-Q (Slimer!-verse, that is). I'd been going through so many words (Quirky? Quick? Quippy? Quark?) and then I had a "D'oh! Of course! *facepalm*" moment, cos it said "fraction of a decimal point," which could only mean Q is for....Quarter?
HauntedWallflower wrote:I'd been trying to figure out what the Q means in QGB aka 68-Q (Slimer!-verse, that is). I'd been going through so many words (Quirky? Quick? Quippy? Quark?) and then I had a "D'oh! Of course! *facepalm*" moment, cos it said "fraction of a decimal point," which could only mean Q is for....Quarter?
Agreed. Don't beat yourself up, at first, I thought it was a jab at that Q group that made the middle part of RGB so PC.
Looks like this tweet from Erik cinches it. That and the most tell-tale reply in there. We can all agree that it's an open secret between comic readers, right? Emphasis on "open," emphasis on "secret."

He also managed to scare me last week with this tweet regarding #3's last page. IT'S SUPER KEY, Y'ALL.

Tom Waltz has blessed us with two non-coloured panels from CO #3. First one is Holtzy messing with the Chicago girls and the second is Prime Egon explaining something to many GBs, which include Abby, Erin, Patty, RGB Egon, that glasses guy from Sanctum, Nintendo Video Game Egon (Or is it Manga Egon?), EGB Eduardo, next to him looks like RGB Ray (is it?) and the Slimers from RGB and EGB. I can't identify the glasses guy with tall hair, but he must be an Egon. And that wave of spiky hair next to Abby could be either Prime or EGB Kylie. Or someone else.
*NormalGamer* liked this
Crossing Over Virtual Trading Card #13 is RGB Egon.
https://twitter.com/erikburnham/status/ ... 5822936065
HauntedWallflower wrote:Prime Egon explaining something to many GBs, which include Abby, Erin, Patty, RGB Egon, that glasses guy from Sanctum, Nintendo Video Game Egon (Or is it Manga Egon?), EGB Eduardo, next to him looks like RGB Ray (is it?) and the Slimers from RGB and EGB. I can't identify the glasses guy with tall hair, but he must be an Egon. And that wave of spiky hair next to Abby could be either Prime or EGB Kylie. Or someone else.
Yeah, on the left, I see Erin, EGB Kylie - can tell by the hair imo, TVG SV Egon, EGB Egon, Gabriel Sitter, Patty, and RGB Slimer. On the right, looks like EGB Eduardo, EGB Slimer, TVG SV Ray, and a hand of the Greenwich Robobuster.

The Egon standing between Gabriel and Patty looks like the one from the Tokyo ESP anime "Scene 03 Penguin and Girl" whose portal appeared in Get Real #2.
http://ghostbusters.wikia.com/wiki/File ... e3sc02.png
http://ghostbusters.wikia.com/wiki/File ... e3sc06.png
http://ghostbusters.wikia.com/wiki/File ... Issue2.jpg
mrmichaelt wrote: April 3rd, 2018, 5:35 pmYeah, on the left, I see Erin, EGB Kylie - can tell by the hair imo, TVG SV Egon, EGB Egon, Gabriel Sitter, Patty, and RGB Slimer. On the right, looks like EGB Eduardo, EGB Slimer, TVG SV Ray, and a hand of the Greenwich Robobuster.

The Egon standing between Gabriel and Patty looks like the one from the Tokyo ESP anime "Scene 03 Penguin and Girl" whose portal appeared in Get Real #2.
http://ghostbusters.wikia.com/wiki/File ... e3sc02.png
http://ghostbusters.wikia.com/wiki/File ... e3sc06.png
http://ghostbusters.wikia.com/wiki/File ... Issue2.jpg
So let's see if I've got this right. I'm a little bit confused cos I don't see EGB Egon.
On chairs: Abby, RGB Egon and Gabriel.
In front of them: EGB Kylie, Stylized Egon, Scene 03 Egon and Patty.
Right hand side: Robobuster, EGB Eddie and Stylized Ray.
Left side: Erin.
Hanging over Prime Egon: RGB Slimer on the left and EGB Slimer on the right.

Good eye noticing Robobuster, I thought they were just standing next to some equipment (Well, it's just equipment if it doesn't have a personality, unlike the Robobuster from Cybertron. Exactly what does that one bust, anyway? Hmmm....) And LOL at how Anime Egon looks more like Ramis than Prime Egon :lol::lol: They really loopholed their way around this one. Note to self: Watch Scene 03.

More WIPs from Waltz. Janine derp-slapping Peter and Holtzy unleashing the Proton Knuckle-Dusters.
Last edited by HauntedWallflower on April 4th, 2018, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

HauntedWallflower wrote: April 4th, 2018, 1:54 pmSo let's see if I've got this right. I'm a little bit confused cos I don't see EGB Egon.
You're right, I made a typo- meant RGB Egon.
HauntedWallflower wrote: April 4th, 2018, 1:54 pmGood eye noticing Robobuster, I thought they were just standing next to some equipment (Well, it's just equipment if it doesn't have a personality, unlike the Robobuster from Cybertron. Exactly what does that one bust, anyway? Hmmm....)
Ghosts exist in every dimension and need to be busted. I think it'd be on the money that the Robobusters from the sentient dimension transform into pieces and combine to form their version of Ecto-1.

EDIT: Amazon has an initial pre-order page up for Crossing Over trade paperback releasing January 8, 2019. So LCS release date could be late December like the 26th.
https://www.amazon.com/GHOSTBUSTERS-CRO ... 1684053757
HauntedWallflower liked this
Dan posted colored versions to the Slimers from Egon's lecture.
https://twitter.com/Dapperpomade/status ... 5382549505
zeta otaku wrote:So... when can we expect the next issue?!

Going through some slight withdrawl since I moved and left my comics at the old house. (I'm going back for them, but won't have a chance until the weekend)
Crossing Over #2 is still on track for April 25.
Well, Ron had a card to himself, the jackanapes :roll: I highly doubt that the other 3 would get the same treatment, cos Lou and Dani are mostly similar to Ron and the Rookie is basically all of us combined into one character, who just wants to do right by Chicago and keep both feet on the ground. Even Ghostbusters: Puzzle Fighter (Yes, I have played it) fleshed the girls out more than the comics have (Dani's Bow and Arrow, pfffft :lol:).
At most, the girls may share a card with each other? We'll see. And what happened to the other Rookies? Bryan Welsh is the Rookie with the most limelight, compared to Maddie Collins and the other guy whose name I forgot. This creates a continuity error. I HATE continuity errors with a vengeance.
Anyway, VTC #16 is Garrett Miller, aka my 2nd favourite EGB. Despite being a sheltered and mostly insensitive child and being unable to come up with the right words to understand what went on around me, seeing him on TV made me realise that people in wheelchairs can make the most out of life. Getting this epiphany over 10 years later has helped me understand my uni studies better, actually. Thanks, Garrett, you're cool :garrett:.
Good news! Wednesday the 18th release for CO #2! Plus a panel of Janine's epic whistling skills.
By Fritz
At most, the girls may share a card with each other? We'll see. And what happened to the other Rookies? Bryan Welsh is the Rookie with the most limelight, compared to Maddie Collins and the other guy whose name I forgot. This creates a continuity error. I HATE continuity errors with a vengeance.
Chad Fuller.
HauntedWallflower liked this
This Post Contains Spoilers
Last edited by HauntedWallflower on April 13th, 2018, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*NormalGamer* liked this
HauntedWallflower wrote: April 13th, 2018, 4:51 pm
philmorgan81 wrote: April 13th, 2018, 8:20 pm
philmorgan81 liked this
HauntedWallflower wrote: April 13th, 2018, 9:21 pm
philmorgan81 wrote: April 13th, 2018, 8:20 pm
s
*NormalGamer* liked this
Forgive me for repeating myself again, but I hope that Crossing Over leads to a spin off comic or 2. I mean I am taking notes from the TMNT comics that have so many TMNT Regular ongoing series, TMNT Universe, and The Comic based on the Nickelodeon series to name a few.

I also believe that if Ghostbusters spins off another comic it may please everyone. I am one of the few that has really enjoyed the Dimension hopping and I am hoping that the adventures of the Prime Ghostbusters become bigger as the threats get larger.

Say there was a comic called Ghostbusters Dimensions or something and each issue could focus on any one of the different Ghostbusters Teams. I mean after reading Garret's Trading Card and hearing that Garret and Roland were working on a prototype wheelchair that would work better for Ghostbusting. I want to see that Ghostbusting Wheelchair come into play. It will probably look like the Trendmaster Toy concept that never saw the light of day. ;). I mean it would just be awesome to see more stories that are based on the Extreme Team. It might give good insight in what another season of Extreme Ghostbusters would have looked like. :).

The same thing can be said about an adventure that focuses on Mike the Golem and Robobuster. Wouldn't it be awesome to see those two going on busts like a buddy cop adventure?

Again I am being very optimistic here, and I definately would not want Erik and Company to spread themselves thin. I would prefer that any spin off be handled by a different team on the IDW staff. I would be more comfortable with Erik, Dan, Tom and Louise continue to concentrate on the Regular Ongoing Series. :):):)
Last edited by philmorgan81 on April 15th, 2018, 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*NormalGamer* liked this
philmorgan81 wrote: April 15th, 2018, 10:36 pm Forgive me for repeating myself again, but I hope that Crossing Over leads to a spin off comic or 2. I mean I am taking notes from the TMNT comics that have so many TMNT Regular ongoing series, TMNT Universe, and The Comic based on the Nickelodeon series to name a few.

I also believe that if Ghostbusters spins off another comic it may please everyone. I am one of the few that has really enjoyed the Dimension hopping and I am hoping that the adventures of the Prime Ghostbusters become bigger as the threats get larger.

Say there was a comic called Ghostbusters Dimensions or something and each issue could focus on any one of the different Ghostbusters Teams. I mean after reading Garret's Trading Card and hearing that Garret and Roland were working on a prototype wheelchair that would work better for Ghostbusting. I want to see that Ghostbusting Wheelchair come into play. It will probably look like the Trendmaster Toy concept that never saw the light of day. ;). I mean it would just be awesome to see more stories that are based on the Extreme Team. It might give good insight in what another season of Extreme Ghostbusters would have looked like. :).

The same thing can be said about an adventure that focuses on Mike the Golem and Robobuster. Wouldn't it be awesome to see those two going on busts like a buddy cop adventure?

Again I am being very optimistic here, and I definately would not want Erik and Company to spread themselves thin. I would prefer that any spin off be handled by a different team on the IDW staff. I would be more comfortable with Erik, Dan, Tom and Louise continue to concentrate on the Regular Ongoing Seies. :):):)
As long as it keeps the GB IDW canon alive, i'm all for it; anything to keep the GB lore alive and well. ^_^

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]