Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
mrmichaelt wrote: August 8th, 2018, 6:18 pm Issue #6 Cover B was posted on Preview World.
https://www.previewsworld.com/SiteImage ... 854?type=1
That's pretty cool; both Kylie's in the middle. ^_^ I notice on the upper left that Roland is holding the earlier version of Kylie's Ghost Trap.
By Fritz
*NormalGamer* wrote: August 8th, 2018, 6:26 pm
mrmichaelt wrote: August 8th, 2018, 6:18 pm Issue #6 Cover B was posted on Preview World.
https://www.previewsworld.com/SiteImage ... 854?type=1
That's pretty cool; both Kylie's in the middle. ^_^ I notice on the upper left that Roland is holding the earlier version of Kylie's Ghost Trap.
...And there's IDW Janine and EGB Egon in the same group on the upper right side. :lol:
HauntedWallflower liked this
Fritz wrote: August 9th, 2018, 8:49 am...And there's IDW Janine and EGB Egon in the same group on the upper right side. :lol:
Just like how the cover with Janine at the forefront was the cover to Issue 3, which introduced EGB Egon :sigh: I theorise that Ron's (hopefully lethal) cone injury will have them fleeing back to HQ and have Janine come face-to-face with EGB Egon. I just hope it doesn't come true....

As for the very last VTC.... *drumroll*

Brought to you by Dimension TH-151 (aka the Dimension WE real-life people live in), it's the IDW GB Comics team, consisting of, well duh, Erik Burnham, Luis Delgado, Tom Waltz and Dan Schoening. Also, LOL, nice pun, Dimension TH1S 1! This One!
mrmichaelt, Sayscalled liked this
HauntedWallflower wrote:[quote=Fritz post_id=4907481 time=<a href="tel:1533826176">1533826176</a> user_id=8030]...And there's IDW Janine and EGB Egon in the same group on the upper right side. :lol:
Just like how the cover with Janine at the forefront was the cover to Issue 3, which introduced EGB Egon :sigh: I theorise that Ron's (hopefully lethal) cone injury will have them fleeing back to HQ and have Janine come face-to-face with EGB Egon. I just hope it doesn't come true....

Awesome. I am pretty sure they have some great stories saved up for the 35th Anniversary. This is going to be fun. :):):)
Last edited by philmorgan81 on August 9th, 2018, 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brought to you by Dimension TH-151 (aka the Dimension WE real-life people live in), it's the IDW GB Comics team, consisting of, well duh, Erik Burnham, Luis Delgado, Tom Waltz and Dan Schoening. Also, LOL, nice pun, Dimension TH1S 1! This One!
I didn't connect that till just now. Nice to know I exist in both Prime AND TH-151 ;)
HauntedWallflower wrote: August 22nd, 2018, 4:14 pmPage from CO #7. Venkman trying to get Gold to release Holtzy.
Wow, so I guess some if not all get recaptured in #7 not #6... anyway, nice to see the Gold bust head to the kitchen like way back in Vol. 1 #2. Off the top of my head, I think it's the same stuff, like the Werechicken.

EDIT: Erik is done writing Crossing Over.
https://twitter.com/erikburnham/status/ ... 4127079425
Here's the preview for #6.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/spookcentra ... 8121547045

Laying it pretty thick we have some overconfident entities thinking their queries are too dumb to stop them - Tiamat ignoring Papa Koza'Rai's advice last issue, now with Manitou and Garrett and Death and Eduardo.
Last edited by mrmichaelt on August 31st, 2018, 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrmichaelt wrote: August 31st, 2018, 4:21 pm Here's the preview for #6.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/spookcentra ... 8121547045
Yikes at Egon; Eddie better win that chess match to save him.
I see Ron Alexander (And you're not....) is still charming even after being shot down by ice-cream cones. Cos "I'm gonna sue" is totally an expression of love, amirite? :-P:-P

I believe in Eddie, he was always a wildcard back when I watched EGB. I do wonder if Janine will end up meeting EGB Egon if the team's forced to run back to HQ to do something about Ron though?
This Post Contains Spoilers
By Sayscalled
Loved the use of RGB Peter in this one
Hard to believe we're two issues from the end. I'd love to see serious action from this point, followed by whatever resolution awaits the GB Universe
(and us Ghostheads).
I'm curious how they'll handle the PCOC memos since there's more teams left than issues. I guess they'll double up in an issue.
On a similar note, I should keep track.
By mrmichaelt
Main Story
Memo
Easter eggs so far
Sayscalled wrote: September 5th, 2018, 11:21 amHard to believe we're two issues from the end. I'd love to see serious action from this point, followed by whatever resolution awaits the GB Universe.
I'm on the fence. From Issue #4, it's been a little frustrating only getting each team's progress in piece meal. Whereas, if you wait until the trade, you read right on through. I think that's felt the most with this series due to the nature of everyone being split up into various teams plus who's left on prime Earth.
HauntedWallflower wrote: September 5th, 2018, 6:01 pm
Last edited by mrmichaelt on September 10th, 2018, 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]