Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
By ShadesMcPherson
Does anyone here know how much any of the 88mph variant incentive issues are worth? Specifically the Venkman and No-Ghost covers for the first issue?
By Sutton621
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Usually the way I compare prices and such is just to go on Amazon to see what they're selling for.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_ ... ers+legion

Also:http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid= ... &_from=R40

Hope this helps.
ShadesMcPherson liked this
By cowbybill
Any reputable comic book shop can usually tell you the value of a comic, the one I go to was more than happy to look up some bronze age titles (specifically Maze agency, the RHPS comics, and some old TMNTs) in his comic guides for me to let me know if they were worth anything.
If you've got some time to kill might be a way to find out.
Good luck!
By Josh Foote
The No-Ghost version usually prices around the $30 area. Out of the "painted" covers, the Venkman is the priciest, but you can find him on eBay sometimes for around $15.00 bucks.

On a side note, I was able to get mine for $9.99 with free shipping a few years back.
By ShadesMcPherson
I just re-checked eBay, this time looking under completed listings. A No-Ghost incentive cover sold for $45, but didn't sell for $25. Weird. I guess the $30 should be about what I'm looking at. Maybe if I sell them in a lot of 2 I might make about $50 if I'm lucky. Thanks guys!
By Haunted_Icebox
Wow, I hardly expected them to be worth anything since there's so much anger over the series. Maybe I should unload the extra ones I bought
By JA Slow
I remember I bought an issue #1 that came with a numbered certificate way back when they came out. I also bought another issue I thought was #2 but was actually a variant cover for #1! I was totally confused by all the variants. Just tonight I went on eBay and bought the standard cover #2-4 to complete my set as I have never read them all. I would like to get #0 when it doesn't cost $30 or more too.
By RealCaptainN
I've got this #1 issue with the logo and the ecto1.

I was told it was rare, but i'm not sure about it. I haven't really kept up with it. and after how the whole hardcover thing and all turned out i'm surprised they are even worth anything.

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]