Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
By Lunoki
I'd have to agree with that. I generally prefer the actor's voices as well, though sometimes after watching a lot of RGB, it's hard to get those cartoons outta my head.
By Fritz
Probably surprising no one, I'm the opposite--LaMarche, Summer, Welker, Music, and Hall all the way, with Tara Strong thrown in (obviously) as Kylie. It gets a little schizo since LaMarche is Roger also. And thanks to all the jokes about him looking like Inspector Gadget that got posted when I put a picture of him up at Deviantart, Ron Alexander now sounds like Don Adams in my head. :lol: Still not sure who should be Mel Ortiz; maybe Wendee Lee's Yuroichi voice from Bleach.
Lunoki liked this
By Lunoki
I always hear Ron Alexander as Mark Hamil, who's great at those sort of scheming weaselly voices (and every other voice for that matter).
By zeta otaku
I definitely hear the voices from the movie. Kylie is totally Tara Strong, Rodger is LaMarche, Ron I hear as Chevy Chase. Ortiz... I hear... crap, what's her name... Maria Canals-Barrera (had to IMDB her) The Rookie I hear as David Kaufman.
By Razorgeist
RGB all the way. Im sorry but when I think Egon I think Maurice Lamarche. Now strangely enough I hear Dave Coulier's Venkman thats probably more to do with the fact that he looks like Bill Murray in the comics.
Rodger is LaMarche
See now Im the exact opposite for me Rodger is Ramis. Also I tend to give Ortiz a rather deep voice think more Elizabeth Pena.
Maria Canals-Barrera
Oh Hawkgirl thats a good choice

Oh and Idulnas is Tony Todd.
By Halloween Undead
I mostly read them in RGB voices, especially Venkman and Spengler. Even though they somewhat resemble their movie counterparts, I guess the cartoonish aspect is more pervasive.
By mrmichaelt
Egon - Harold Ramis
Ray - Dan Aykroyd
Peter - Bill Murray
Winston - Ernie Hudson, every once in a while Arsenio Hall
Janine - Annie Potts
Rookie - Matthew Gray Gubler

Idulnas - Kevin Grievoux
Hungry Manitou - Clancy Brown
Tiamat - Gina Torres

Ron Alexander - Chevy Chase
Kylie Griffin - Tara Strong
Melanie Ortiz - Eva Mendez

Roger Baugh - Maurice LaMarche
Mayor - Corey Burton
Walter Peck - William Atherton
Tiyah Clarke - Masasa Moyo
By Razorgeist
See its funny I thought Ron was based on the 3rd guy from that Freddy vs Ghostbusters fan film so i always gave him that guy's voice. Now even after finding out he's based on Chevy Chase I always play him younger.
By kurisu7885
I was reading some panels from the comics and, it's hard to say, I mean they're clearly based on the IRL actors, but, I kinda hear the RGB/EGB voices in my mind.
By Scout-L-S
Fritz wrote: Still not sure who should be Mel Ortiz; maybe Wendee Lee's Yuroichi voice from Bleach.
I like that choice. It will be hard to hear anyone else now. :)
By ECT0-1
For all movie and cartoon-based characters, their respective actors.

Ron - Chevy Chase
Rookie - Frank Welker

I've a voice in mind for the Agent, but I can't think of the actress' name or where I've heard her before. It'll come to me eventually.
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

Apparently there are rumours of another announce[…]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]