Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
By TeeJayVelorian
I really love the IDW comics. The stories I think are great and the perfect blend of the old movie style combined with EGB style or such. If you enjoyed RGB you'd love them
By kurisu7885
TeeJayVelorian wrote:I really love the IDW comics. The stories I think are great and the perfect blend of the old movie style combined with EGB style or such. If you enjoyed RGB you'd love them

I enjoyed RGB immensely, hell, I grew up with it, literally, was born just before it came out.

And I was reading over some info about it on the wiki and it looks awesome, and the art style looks pretty good, even if Egon is given a lot of chin.

Plus, Ron looks like Inspector Gadget
By M.Thunder
kurisu7885 wrote:Ron looks like Inspector Gadget
That's what I said. Dan actually replied and said, "Lol, I hear that once in a while. It was never intended though :) I based his hair on the style Chevy had in Caddyshack. Maybe Chevy was the basis for Inspector Gadget? WHOA, that blew my mind!"

So Ron = Chevy.

Dan = Cool Dude. 8)
By Kingpin
RuRu_321 wrote:Wt r u talking about ????
"Total Containment" is a hardcover collection of a large chunk of the IDW Ghostbusters comics.
By Hasford1978
I bought this last week from Amazon, this book is amazing & I'm only a third through the book so I've got plenty more to read yet, definitely recommended :cool:
By Hasford1978
Yes IDW are doing a fantastic job at creating new stories for the GB community
By Logan XI
I've ordered this and it should be arriving this week, if i wanted to continue reading the IDW run which volume would i pick up?
By Human_3D
Hey guys ! May I ask a couple of questions concerning Total Containment ?

I was fortunate enough to pick up some low priced IDW Ghostbusters issue at a Comic Shop. They are

- #9 Happy Horror Days Part 1
- # 15 With the Ecto Copter on the cover with Ray and Jenny
- # 4The New Ghostbusters with the IDW Flipside People Busters on the Cover
- And last but not least # 5 and # 6 of the Ghostbusters by IDW

I also have the first Ghostbusters Omnibus by IDW with Peter, Egon and Ray on the Cover with a Mafia Ghost behind their backs.

Are those contained within the Total Containment book ? The guy working for my comic supplier, who is currently on vacation, did not show me the Index so I could'nt check whether or not I have some of the issues. :(

Thanks for the help in advance, guys ! :cool:
By Fritz
Human_3D wrote:Are those contained within the Total Containment book ? The guy working for my comic supplier, who is currently on vacation, did not show me the Index so I could'nt check whether or not I have some of the issues. :(

- #9 Happy Horror Days Part 1
No. That's Vol.2 #9. If the numbers hadn't restarted, it'd be #25
- # 15 With the Ecto Copter on the cover with Ray and Jenny
Yes.
- # 4The New Ghostbusters with the IDW Flipside People Busters on the Cover
No. That's Vol.2#4 (#20)
- And last but not least # 5 and # 6 of the Ghostbusters by IDW
I'd need more to know whether it's Vol.1 or Vol.2.

Gallery of Ghostbusters Vol.1 Covers

Gallery of Ghostbusters Vol.2 Covers

Total Containment is all sixteen issues of Vol.1
I also have the first Ghostbusters Omnibus by IDW with Peter, Egon and Ray on the Cover with a Mafia Ghost behind their backs.
No. That reprints almost everything before the Ongoing series except the Infestation tie-in

Thanks for the help in advance, guys ! :cool:
No problem.
Human_3D liked this
By Human_3D
@ Fritz

Number # 5 has Kylie Griffin and Peter Venkman on the cover looking towards a flying ghost train.

Number # 6 has Egon and the friend of Janine, (this blond dude) , on the cover both drowning in papers and other stuff in yellow.

And thanks for the heads up ! :cool:
By Fritz
Human_3D wrote:@ Fritz

Number # 5 has Kylie Griffin and Peter Venkman on the cover looking towards a flying ghost train.

Number # 6 has Egon and the friend of Janine, (this blond dude) , on the cover both drowning in papers and other stuff in yellow.

And thanks for the heads up ! :cool:
Those are Vol.2, which would not be in Total Containment.

(The "blond dude" is Roger Baugh, Janine's current boyfriend, who's character design was swiped from EGB Egon, so no wonder she likes him. Roger first appeared in Vol.1 #8, which is in Total Containment)
Human_3D liked this
By Human_3D
@Fritz Allright thanks for the heads up. And now I remember the show I saw that person first. That means I'll start a raid on my local comic shop then.

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker scen[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]

Where do the other ends of the red/yellow wire[…]