Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
By Roger Rabbit
Trying to dig up more info on a story from the german RGB comics that featured a shrunken Stay Puft and several of the toy ghosts such as Bad to the bone, Full speed ahead, Bug-Eye and H20. Anyone got more info on this?
So far I've found out the story is called "Der Marshmallow-Geist schlägt zu" and was published in issue 9. I don't think this story was in Now or Marvel UK, so it's possible it was made exclusively for the german series.
By Human_3D
Okay as a german comic fan myself I would make an educated guess.
If you happen to have a comic book store you trust, ask the owner or one of his employees whether or not he knows something about the series. I am not sure whether or not you have some of the issues before this one, but when you have show the owner the comic maybe it makes the search easier.

If you do not want the comic but rather just information about it, search in wiki's. But I am sure you did that already.

As a last option you could always check for any german omnibus comics containing the issue. Omnibus being a collection of many old comics or bygone issues. Or be certain that the brand producing the comics went down since the translated comics had to fit certain standards and did not get as popular as in anglophonic countries.

Hope that helped. :)

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]