Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
By Poultrygeist
Did anybody catch Ernie Hudson's appearance on Comic Book Men tonight? The gist of the show was Ernie Hudson and Walt Flanagan handing out autographed copies of the ongoing series to children as they passed by. Cool stuff.

By Spengs
I've been a fan of Comic Book Men since the beginning. I feel the more "mainstream" or popular the main guys are it doesn't to seem to have the 'charm' of earlier seasons. I've also felt this show is less scripted then other reality shows, (use to love sorta similar show Pawn Stars, had to give up on that when I knew how fake that show ended up being) I wonder at times what is made up for Comic Book Men. I don't take these shows seriously, I do wonder if part of this episode was scripted. Felt that way.
This Post Contains Spoilers
By Poultrygeist
Spengs wrote:I've been a fan of Comic Book Men since the beginning. I feel the more "mainstream" or popular the main guys are it doesn't to seem to have the 'charm' of earlier seasons. I've also felt this show is less scripted then other reality shows, (use to love sorta similar show Pawn Stars, had to give up on that when I knew how fake that show ended up being) I wonder at times what is made up for Comic Book Men. I don't take these shows seriously, I do wonder if part of this episode was scripted. Felt that way.
This Post Contains Spoilers
I think some of the show is scripted, but not the customers. There's probably a bit of improv involved. Ernie delivered some funny lines. Too bad most of the children had no idea who he was.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]