Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
Hey, guys. Do any of you know when the next big, nice IDW Ghostbusters Hardcover Collection is going to come out? I've got Mass Hysteria and Total Containment, and they're both awesome. I know the new GB Int'l just started coming out, but I don't know how far in advance these things are scheduled.

I don't like to buy comics twice if I can help it, so I'm wondering if anybody's heard if the next collection will start with Ghostbusters Int'l or if it'll start with the TMNT crossover. I'll go ahead and buy GB Get Real in trade (I already have TMNT crossover) and read that now if it's not going to be in the next collection.
I asked Mr. Burnham about this at some point, and he wasn't sure if the two crossover mini series would be included in the next hardcover because of different rights issues that would have to be assuaged but that it was possible. Naturally, we'd want both of them and the annual in the next hardcover along with the first couple of International.

There has been no formal announcement about the next hardcover. But looking at precedent
-Total Containment: We first heard about it around January 2014 and it came out in March that year
-Mass Hysteria: We first heard about it around January 2015 and it came out July that year.

If I would hazard a guess, I would say sometime in 2017 but that's a shot in the dark.
2017 it is. A oversize hardcover deluxe edition of TMNT/Ghostbusters!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles / Ghostbusters Deluxe Edition
Erik Burnham & Tom Waltz (w) • Dan Schoening, Charles Paul Wilson III, Cory Smith (a) • Kevin Eastman (c)
This oversized Deluxe Edition features extra art, creator annotations, and more! When a new invention goes haywire, the Turtles are sent to a whole new type of New York City. One with a whole lot more ghosts… and Ghostbusters! The two teams will have to learn to get along quickly, because a new foe from the Turtles’ past has followed them and aims to conquer NYC!
HC • FC • $24.99 • 132 pages • 7” x 11” • ISBN: 978-1-63140-873-1
“Love Ghostbusters? Love Ninja Turtles? Yeah, you’re going to love this.” –Comic Vine Advance solicited for April release!
Releases April 12, 2017

Here's hoping a Get Real HC is also in the works, then a Volume 3 (Annual 2015, International and Annual 2017) hardcover... :) They could use the Rauoskinna as the cover design.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

The 4th hardcover is revealed to be titled "Interdimensional Cross-Rip", features Ecto-1, and releases September 2017 (Amazon is the 26th so main date should be September 13).

It collects Annual 2015, Get Real #1-4 and Ghostbusters International #1-11. Forward by Ivan Reitman.

Link: Amazon's Pre-Order page
Last edited by mrmichaelt on January 24th, 2017, 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
I *think* Interdimensional Crossrip was supposed to be out today, but there's no sign of it being delivered here! Does anyone know if I've missed a revised release date somewhere?
robbritton wrote:I *think* Interdimensional Crossrip was supposed to be out today, but there's no sign of it being delivered here! Does anyone know if I've missed a revised release date somewhere?
It's been revised for awhile to October 11. Diamond's page is the best place to keep track of the date.
https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/MAY170448
zeta otaku wrote:According to Amazon, it's coming out on the 31st
The Amazon release date is 13 to 20 days after the general release date.
robbritton liked this
Thank you! Amazon UK had it as the 3rd up until the day, so now I have pre-order let down syndrome! Ah well, I guess the 31st isn't too long to wait...
mrmichaelt liked this
It arrived today! Good old amazon, that's not a bad turnaround! Loving the Ecto comparisons...
Cutch wrote:Did anyone have a similar issue to me on Interdimensional Cross Rip , where the raised portion of the cover is not aligned with the cover beneath it? I have replaced it 3 times and every copy seems to have this issue. It's really obvious in the licence plate: https://ibb.co/gW4JAG
I suspect it may be present on most copies, getting an embossing detail to line up exactly right with the printing detail can be very tricky.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]