Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
Well hell, I seem to remember hearing that Dan's first version of the Ghostbusters was huge. It was going to be extremely expensive for that day. He had to cut down a lot, but I seem to recall something about there being like, multiple gods, or destructors or something like that. I think it would be fun to see a comic about his original vision with designs based directly off the concept art.
Sav C liked this
necrosapien87 wrote:Well hell, I seem to remember hearing that Dan's first version of the Ghostbusters was huge. It was going to be extremely expensive for that day. He had to cut down a lot, but I seem to recall something about there being like, multiple gods, or destructors or something like that. I think it would be fun to see a comic about his original vision with designs based directly off the concept art.
Harold was brought in the bring it down to reality. It involved time and space travel. Stay Puft was something that came in the beginning or mid through the film. I love Dan, but he tends to go crazy with ideas. Harold really toned things down.
Sav C, Kingpin liked this
groschopf wrote:
80sguy wrote:I love Dan, but he tends to go crazy with ideas.
... just a little.

I love crazy ideas. Bring it on I say!

I'm not sure who this Tristan fellow is from earlier in the thread(and apologies for my ignorance) but you say you have a copy of Dan's script? Any chance of you putting it on the inter webs perhaps? Pretty please. I'll totally give you a crisp thumbs up!
Sav C liked this
Is there really any other answer than "Yes!!!" to the OP's question?

In some ways, I feel so grateful that we've been given a comic book series instead of a third film because there are so many things that can be done with a comic book universe that can't be done with Hollywood movies.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]