Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
By GBPaulRivera
So I was wondering for those read GB international #10, does anyone know the significance or the reference to the little girl in the issue? Something about it just felt odd, even her character design seemed to stick out for a reason.

Note: Anyone who sees this, it may or may not have spoilers.
By philmorgan81
So I was wondering for those read GB international #10, does anyone know the significance or the reference to the little girl in the issue? Something about it just felt odd, even her character design seemed to stick out for a reason.

If you are talking about the little girl in Central Park, there is no real significance to the character. She is however, one of the many easter eggs the creaters have put in like characters from the Kenner toy line or Marty and Doc from back to the future walking around in the background. The little girl and mother from issue 10 are characters from the movie Adventures in Babysitting. The original Adventures in Babysitting not the Remake. That could be why her appearance seemed off. :) :) :) Hope this helped. :) :) :)
GBPaulRivera liked this
By GBPaulRivera

If you are talking about the little girl in Central Park, there is no real significance to the character. She is however, one of the many easter eggs the creaters have put in like characters from the Kenner toy line or Marty and Doc from back to the future walking around in the background. The little girl and mother from issue 10 are characters from the movie Adventures in Babysitting. The original Adventures in Babysitting not the Remake. That could be why her appearance seemed off. :) :) :) Hope this helped. :) :) :)
Ahhhhh! I remember now! Thanks. Well I ask because of how the final moments with her is a singular square panel of her face. Either way, that's a cool reference. Also, I didn't know that they made a remake to Adventures In Babysitting. I mean ... wow. Really?
By philmorgan81

Ahhhhh! I remember now! Thanks. Well I ask because of how the final moments with her is a singular square panel of her face. Either way, that's a cool reference. Also, I didn't know that they made a remake to Adventures In Babysitting. I mean ... wow. Really?

Oh yeah Disney made a direct to video remake, it's really hardly worth mentioning. It's just a good example that nothing is sacred in Hollywood. :) :) :)
GBPaulRivera liked this
By GBPaulRivera

Oh yeah Disney made a direct to video remake, it's really hardly worth mentioning. It's just a good example that nothing is sacred in Hollywood. :) :) :)
Literally NOTHING
philmorgan81 liked this
Ghostbusters 3 Alive Again

Hey, should this thread be moved to the 2020 for[…]

Speaker Mounting?

Probably many good references in member pack bui[…]

[SPOILERS] NEW GB MOVIE SUMMER 2020!

My third, is that the gas tank cap was in a loca[…]

Hehehehehe, there goes Marvel's involvement in S[…]