Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
I was just wondering if anyone could help me. Does anybody know if the UK Real Ghostbusters comic has been archived anywhere. It's easy to find the Now RGB comics online either through Archive.org etc but I can't find any trace of the Marvel one being archived. Any ideas on this?
Hasford1978 liked this
Kingpin wrote:I'm not aware of anyone bothering, that might partly be down to the fact it was a more frequently-published... making scanning the job lot more of a pill.
I'd love to see the comics scanned. They should be preserved, especially the more rare issues. As I said it's easy to find the Now Comics issues but the Marvel ones don't seem to exist anywhere complete on the Internet.
Issue #17 of NOW Real Ghostbusters series actually has three stories that are reprints from the Marvel UK run. Last I knew the GB comic zone website had this issue in digital form. Also all of the volume 2 issues and the 1992 annual have UK stories in them as well. Finally Titan books put out some trade paperbacks from 2005-2006, their are four of them in all and of the included stories look amazing.
Last edited by Peter Venkman Jr. on October 3rd, 2017, 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Egonzo
I bothered, lol. I have been bothering with for a couple years now to get as many as I could. Still not finished, but it is complete enough to share. I have 1-185 except 163 and 179 which I will get sometime in November when a friend returns from the UK with some additional copies I had to ship to a mutual friend. I have a dropbox link hosted on my webpage. A pill is an understatement, lol, It takes about 20 minutes to scan an issue, so it is time consuming, but totally worth it to get them preserved. I have some other friends that are working backwards from 192 to help complete the run, someday there will be a full 1-193 here. I will update when I add anything to them:

Enjoy!
http://paleoporch.com/digital-projects/digitization/

Krypton_Son liked this
By Egonzo
I should probably update this with the news that the full 193 are digitally alive and well at the link above. A lot of work and a lot of collaboration went into that I can't thank everyone who helped enough. I am also still looking for hard copies of 188-193 to fill out my physical collection, but for now this is the best we got! Enjoy!
Krypton_Son liked this
By Hanka
Egonzo wrote: September 24th, 2017, 5:45 pm I bothered, lol. I have been bothering with for a couple years now to get as many as I could. Still not finished, but it is complete enough to share. I have 1-185 except 163 and 179 which I will get sometime in November when a friend returns from the UK with some additional copies I had to ship to a mutual friend. I have a dropbox link hosted on my webpage. A pill is an understatement, lol, It takes about 20 minutes to scan an issue, so it is time consuming, but totally worth it to get them preserved. I have some other friends that are working backwards from 192 to help complete the run, someday there will be a full 1-193 here. I will update when I add anything to them:

Enjoy!
http://paleoporch.com/digital-projects/digitization/

Wow!! i have been going through the threads in the forum hoping to find something to keep me busy when i go offline Thanks man!!
You have surely done many a big favor by posting this. lots of downloading,reading and rereading.! YEY!!

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]