Discuss the content of pages on the site, as well as figure out how to properly format pages you are editing.
By 69428scj
The only measurements we have for the ladder are from Thiago. The Roof rack is centered left to right, and the front pegs are bolted to the roof cross-member that's in the middle of the of the back doors. GHS2054 is marking photos with the measurements I gave him. Hopefully he'll post them soon. As for the ladder, I think the top section is the one that is smaller than the rest.
By Fifthrider
I believe Kris's plans as well as Thiago's. My rack was made from Sean's wooden mockup and the top of it ended up being a bit too wide from the rack to how far it sticks out from the car. It should stick out just enough to clear the plumber's tube. Mine sticks out a bit too far, I could almost fit a second plumber's tube in that gap.
By gb4ever
Okay there is one thing that I don't have on the plans... That is the steel pieces that are welded on the frame, that the storage tube and oxygen tanks are mounted to. Does anyone have the measurements for those?

The 16.50", 18.00", and 16.50" measurements right? I want to make sure that these are as accurate as possible.
Would anyone happen to know how thick the red stripes on the radome are? I have been using pictures of Ecto to come up with a size for it and it's base, and if the red stripes are each 1" thick then the radome comes out to be 9" tall with a diameter of 5 3/4"...
By gb4ever

Tweaked the Radome stand. I went through about 30 reference pictures... and this is the best that I can do with the pics I had. I hope they are close enough. I will change them if we ever get an exact measurement from Ecto directly.

Anyone think I should I post these in the Ectomobile section?
Kris, I just want to say you're doing a great job documenting all these measurements! While the roof rack on my Ecto is a quite smaller than the original, I keep coming back here to look at these plans for reference. Thank you!
Do you have a google or gmail account? You can upload the PDF file to Google Documents and then post that link here.
Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he do[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]