Discuss the content of pages on the site, as well as figure out how to properly format pages you are editing.
Of the Equipment Page? I am in the stage of collecting where I would like to grab some of the obscure props (I just grabbed the Realistic Sound Level Meter for funzies.)

But it took me a while to find this link:

http://www.gbfans.com/equipment/other/

in the barrage of links at the bottom of the Equipment page. Why isn't there a link for "Other Equipment" in the easily accessible table at the top of the Equipment Page? Might make things simpler on the newer guys who might not be able to navigate the long list at the bottom of the page. Just a suggestion.
Josh Foote wrote:I sent AJ a list of all the comics also and nothing was done with it. So go figure.
Thanks.

Its not like I'm busy AT ALL.

The Wiki section is editable by everyone. (Except a few pages like the /Equipment/ page). Why not just go post the list to the /publications section?
Josh Foote wrote:I sent AJ a list of all the comics also and nothing was done with it. So go figure.
Ummm... Not to get back to my point here, but maybe you could not post your complaint in my suggestion thread? Too much? I'll scale it back... I just thought it might be a helpful thing to have the "Other" section linked at the top with the rest of the equipment... That's all...
AJ Quick wrote:
Thanks.

Its not like I'm busy AT ALL.

The Wiki section is editable by everyone. (Except a few pages like the /Equipment/ page). Why not just go post the list to the /publications section?
We're all busy AJ. I was under the impression that you were going to do something with the list I gave you. I will do all the editing for it then.

Thanks!

Also, Lewis Tully, I am sorry to hijack your thread.
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]