By GB:A Rich
The patches are a bit of an ongoing saga right now. With Katarras recent run of bad luck we're not quite sure on when we'll be getting them through, plus I'm not sure of the jiggery-pokery involving rules on selling and such.
By Tyrael
Boomerjinks wrote:Speaking of, we're changing our name from Denver Ghostbusters to the Mostly Central Though More East Than West Colorado Ghostbusters.
It's also rather more north than south...
SPJ liked this
By deadderek
SacGB-Alex wrote:here is a new update for our teams logo
Uhmm...is your ghost taking a shit? Or is that supposed to be a leg? Cuz...it looks like it's taking a shit.
By Tyrael
Not to rain on your parade, but wouldn't that look like a bloody, tragic trainwreck of color if it were made into a patch?

Also, the ghost's face looks like he had a stroke a few years back and lost motor control over the right side of his face.
By BCarn
SacGB-Alex wrote:here is a new update for our teams logo
[Picture of Logo]
I get that you're trying to make a logo that's representative of your area and everything, but your design is far too busy.

It's difficult to make out exactly what the images in the background of your "No" symbol are (maybe they're something esoteric to those outside of Sacramento. My best guess is the state capital building on the right, the image on the left is pretty much indiscernible to me.) A major simplification overall would go a long ways.

You could really stand to have used some higher resolution source images all around. All of the facial features you swapped in are pixelated, the ghost's tail is really blurry, the images inside the "No" symbol are pixelated and have compression artifacts. Check out brandsoftheworld.com they've got vector files of pretty much every logo out there and since they're vector files they're able to be scaled infinitely.

And for the love of God, if you're going to be using a typface on your logo don't use one of the windows system fonts. There's tons of sites out there with far more interesting typefaces you can download for free.
By Wallabe
I just redid the BSGB logo basicallly from scratch as a vector image in order to create a source file with far higher quality. Are there any big problems that I might have missed?
Crazy1van liked this
By MRblahface
It is a stockade, in reference to the pilgrims or the Salem witch trials. It was around thanksgiving time when we first created it. But I think it is different then most of the logos and I like it.
DmsdyMachn, cowbybill liked this
By Wallabe
I changed the face on the image. I uploaded it so that it should have the same name as the previously posted image. Unfortunately photobucket isn't updating the link, so here is the newest version. Again, I'd appreciate feedback relating to the quality of image. Image
SPJ liked this
By cowbybill
It is unique. I dunno, I kinda like it. Are you guys going to be tweaking it anymore? It might just be me but the hat looks a little skewed.
By Wallabe
cowbybill wrote:It is unique. I dunno, I kinda like it. Are you guys going to be tweaking it anymore? It might just be me but the hat looks a little skewed.
As long as I get good constructive criticism I'll keep tweaking it. It is indeed a bit skewed. That is to match the ghost's head, which is tilted to the side a little. I will lessen it a bit, because it does seem a little too much, but a perfectly straight hat didn't really work.
By Wallabe
It will eventually make its way to our uniforms. Right now the packs come first. After that, we'll have patches made to fit on our left arms because this logo lacks the iconic prohibition symbol.
By btnkdrms
Pacific Northwest Ghostbusters (PNW: Ghostbusters)

Bound and bonded to serve, protect, and educate civil society on the cryptic and paranormal sciences from the Evergreen State and beyond!

I've started work on the Facebook Franchise Page it's a little lacking on content at this time but I'm working towards building that up soon!
By Nboucher2392
Here is our logo for the New Mexico Ghostbusters. Thanks to NegativeZach for the design, we already have stickers made that are for sale. We are using to the funds from the stickers to donate to March of Dimes. If you wanna get one, check the link at the bottom marked Charity: NMGB Stickers

btnkdrms, SPJ liked this
By o0Ecto1A0o
Here is one of the Southland Ghostbusters logo's. I will upload the other one as soon as I can.

Also all the credit for this artwork goes to our member 910dohead. Thanks!

SPJ liked this
By Rodimus
o0Ecto1A0o wrote:Here is one of the Southland Ghostbusters logo's. I will upload the other one as soon as I can.

Also all the credit for this artwork goes to our member 910dohead. Thanks!

I approve. You dont see too many Gb2 inspired logos,
SPJ liked this
By rgbofma
My franchise's logo/insignia is a navy colored shield with a star in the top left corner (to represent Massachusetts), the ghost itself, and in Copperplate, in yellow, it says the franchise's name. I did this in a vector program called Inkscape.
SPJ liked this
By ItsMillaTime
Thanks DeadDerek. I hadnt seen your message. My Pal Matt made that for us

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy collect[…]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]