For upcoming Ghostbusters events at conventions, theaters and more.
Are you sponsoring this? Have you talked with Dan AKA and the GBVA? This would be cool if we can get everybody together!
Hello Ghostbusters,

In tribute of the 30th anniversary of the original movie, I wanted to invite any and all of you to our outdoor screening of Ghostbusters on Friday the 13th in the great little Town of Lovettsville, Virginia. This screening is part of our summer Movies on the Green series. The movie begin at dusk on the Town Green at the Walker Pavilion (the three acre parkland within the Town Center Development just southwest of the Town Square). It's is a great place for a movie and it don't cost nothing!

I do hope that some of you can come in uniform and maybe even share some secrets of how to be a Ghostbuster on stage before the movie starts. We would welcome any static display (Ectomobiles, etc.) if you want to bring them out. It could be a really fun time and I hope that you can join us! If you have interest or have any questions, please feel free to email me.

Respectfully,
-Z
Robert J. Zoldos II, Mayor
The Town of Lovettsville
mayor@lovettsvilleva.gov
6 East Pennsylvania Avenue
P.O. Box 209
Lovettsville, VA 20180
I know, but I got duty that weekend, can't go... not sure about the rest of the GBVAs... Dan is also working the weekends, so I dunno... :(

Hey guys I've been doing some updating and adding […]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]

To repost what I said in the other thread: I don'[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

Hey everybody, this is my first post so let me kno[…]