For upcoming Ghostbusters events at conventions, theaters and more.
On Wednesday June 11th, Monolith21 and myself went out to meet Michael C. Gross, the Associate Producer of Ghostbusters. A career art director, he's also the designer of the Ghostbusters logo.

The event was a 30th anniversary screening of the movie at The Wrench and Rodent Seabastropub. I wish I could say I was making that up because it sounds like a fictitious business in a Dan Aykroyd script but it's real, and as far I could tell had no rodents or wrenches nearby. The business is 1/3 sushi bar, 1/3 gastropub, and 1/3 taco shop, all that lead out to an outdoor patio in the back with a movie-screen on the wall.

Gross asked me to move the car out onto the sidewalk for publicity.

Monolith21 was kind enough to take some shots with some of the guests.

...and I got a nifty new signature on the dash out of the deal.

Also, it was Monolith21's birthday on June 9th and mine was 2 days later on the 11th, so happy birthday to you if you're reading Mark!

A few days earlier on June 8th, to celebrate the anniversary a local Disney blogger ran a nice piece on Eric, myself and the car.

http://davelandblog.blogspot.com/2014/0 ... rsary.html

Thanks man! Happy Birthday to you as well! That was a blast. Mr. Gross was in rare form that night. HIs commentary on the movie was fantastic. Can't wait to hang out again brother.

For anyone who is in the area, the sushi was PHENOMENAL. I ended up just asking the owner to make me whatever he wanted since everything I tried was so good. They are only open for dinner. Well worth checking out!
Fifthrider liked this

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy collect[…]